According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global intelligent traffic Management Market valued at USD 20.53 Billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 40.22 Billion by year 2026, at a CAGR of 8.7 %. Intelligent traffic Management market estimates the revenue generated by the solutions deployed in the cities for urban traffic management. These solutions are used to minimize congestion. The most outstanding ITS solutions include intelligent signaling systems, traditional signaling and video surveillance systems, route guidance systems and intelligent video management systems.
The demand for intelligent traffic Management Market is dependent on factors such as strong population growth and hyper-urbanization in developing countries, as well as government initiatives on transportation management based on smart city models. As the deployment of intelligent transportation solutions in smart cities increases, the intelligent traffic management market is expected to gain a lot over the forecast period.Additionally, an increasing number of vehicles, a growing population and hyper-urbanization is expected to generate the need to update existing systems. A growing number of smart cities and the growing adoption of IoT should open new growth opportunities. Government initiatives to reduce greenhouse gas emissions are also expected to drive growth in the sector over the forecast period.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2125
Increased income levels have increased the demand for mobility of people and increased road congestions in major cities around the world, which has increased the demand for advanced transportation management systems. These factors are expected to drive the intelligent traffic Management Market. Moreover, the increasing demand for lowering the average speed of traffic will lead to the growth of the intelligent traffic Management Market. However, lack of safe and good quality public transportation, major road safety concerns, insufficient transit capacity, are the major hindrance for intelligent traffic management market growth during 2019-2026.
Key Reasons to Buy the Report:
- The report analyzes the global consumption rate in terms of value and volume.
- It comprehensively studies the key segments and sub-segments of the.
- The report is presents a detailed study of the intensely competitive landscape of the.
- The report offers vital information on the leading industry players, along with their values, sales volumes, and business growth strategies.
- Furthermore, the report highlights the strategic developments taking place in the global during the forecast period, such as expansions, agreements, mergers & acquisitions, and new product launches.
Function Type (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016–2026)
- Traffic Monitoring
- Traffic Control
- Information Provision
Hardware Type (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016–2026)
- Display Boards
- Interface Boards
- Surveillance Cameras
Sensors Type (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016–2026)
- Weigh-In Motion
- Acoustic Sensors
Solution Type (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016–2026)
- Smart Signaling
- Route Guidance and Optimization
- Traffic Analytics
- Smart Surveillance
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018 – 2026
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
3.1. Increasing Urbanization and Car Ownership
3.2. Increasing Concerns Related to Public Safety
3.3. Increasing Number of Mega Cities in Developing Countries
3.4. Worldwide cases of adverse digital threats
Chapter 4. Intelligent Traffic Management Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Intelligent Traffic Management Segmentation Analysis…
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Intelligent traffic Management Market is growing at a CAGR of 6% in Asia Pacific followed by North America and Europe, with 8.5 % and 8.4 % CAGR, respectively. Increasing Urbanization and Car Ownership across the globe is the prominent factor to accelerate the market growth during forecast period across all regions
- As of 2018, Traffic Monitoring is the dominating ITS which holds 38.8% of the global market. European regional market is the prominent revenue generating source for this product segment, followed by North America, Asia-Pacific, and other regions
- Traffic Control is expected to be the fastest growing market segment during forecast period 2019-2026 with a CAGR of 9.1%. However, Lack of standardized and uniform technologies are major challenge for the market growth of this market segment
- Surveillance Cameras Hardware type segment was valued at USD 7.18 billion and is expected reach USD 15.2 billion by 2026
- Asia Pacific is expected to account for the 23.7% of the global Intelligent traffic Management Market. Developing nations such China, and India are likely to witness significant growth
- Associated Worldwide cases of adverse digital threats related to ITS and lack of awareness about it is likely to hinder the market growth during the forecast period
- Key participants include Kapsch TrafficCom, Cisco, Cubic, Swarco, EFKON, Siemens, Sumitomo, Flir Systems , Jenoptik AG, LG CNS, and Iteris
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2125
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the Intelligent traffic Management Market on the basis of Function type, Hardware type, Sensors type, Solution, and region:
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Billion; 2016–2026)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Middle East
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/intelligent-traffic-management-market
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States