Inhalation Anesthesia Market Overview
The inhalation anesthesia market is expected to register a CAGR of 3.7% during the forecast period. The increasing number of surgeries being performed, a rise in population pool, an increase in the number of the geriatric population prone to chronic diseases, growing demand for a lesser duration of hospitalization, and increasing access to health services are some of the factors responsible for the growth of the inhalation anesthetics market. Inhalation anesthetics are also majorly used for accident care, where the intravenous route of administration is not an easy task in ambulatory settings.
Download free sample here – Inhalation Anesthesia Market
Inhalation Anesthesia Market – Geographical Overview
Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing inhalation anesthesia market
Asia-Pacific is anticipated to have a significant growth due to the presence of high unmet needs, an increase in health awareness and expenditure, a large population base, an increase in the number of surgeries, availability of healthcare insurance for masses, and incidence of chronic diseases. Moreover, the propelling medical tourism due to the availability of cost-efficient and advanced healthcare treatment options, compared to the other geographical regions, and increasing adoption of novel technologies are bolstering the growth of the inhalational anesthetics market in the Asia-Pacific region.
Check our other latest reports on –
- Anesthesia Drugs Market – Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 – 2026)
- Asia-Pacific Anesthesia Drugs Market – Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 – 2026)
Key Highlights of the Inhalation Anesthesia Market
- The market players in the inhalation anesthetics market are focusing on the expansion of their product portfolios by adopting inorganic growth strategies, such as acquisitions, mergers, and partnerships.
- Sevoflurane holds the major shares in the inhalation anesthesia market and is the most widely used inhalational anesthesia, owing to its therapeutic advantages and low cost. AbbVie is a key player in the sevoflurane market.
- North America is the largest market for inhalation anesthesia due to the rapid increase in the number of diseases, such as obesity, cardiovascular disease, and different types of cancers.
List of Key Players in the Inhalation Anesthesia Market
- AbbVie Inc.
- Merck KGaA
- Baxter International Inc.
- Fresenius Kabi AG
- Halocarbon Products Corporation
- Hikma Pharmaceuticals PLC
- Jiangsu Hengrui Medicine Co. Ltd
- Lunan Pharmaceutical Group Co. Ltd
- Piramal Enterprises Limited
- Troikaa Pharmaceuticals Ltd
*List Not Exhaustive
Related Reports & Links
- General Anesthesia Drugs Market – Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 – 2026)
- Local Anesthesia Drugs Market – Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 – 2026)
Mordor Intelligence has segmented the global inhalation anesthesia market on the basis of Type, End-user, and Geography:
- Type (Market Size & Forecast (2018-2026) in USD billion)
- Other Types
- End-user Type (Market Size & Forecast (2018-2026) in USD billion)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Other End Users
- Geography (Market Size & Forecast (2018-2026) in USD billion)
- North America
- United States
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
About Mordor Intelligence
Mordor Intelligence is a market intelligence and advisory firm. Our mission is to map complex business ecosystems across the globe to better predict butterfly effects. To date, we have partnered with 4000+ enterprises across 20 industries, to deliver precise data and actionable insights in over 6000 projects. Our domain-specific teams of research experts continuously track markets, enabling our clients to gain a competitive edge through high-quality market intelligence.
We offer fully tailored intelligence solutions to meet the unique business requirements of any organization. Our deep industry expertise coupled with cross-functional analyst teams ensures we can support the intelligence requirements of even the most specific of business problems.
Company Name: Mordor Intelligence Private Limited
Contact Person: Bhargav P
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 617-765-2493
Address:5th Floor, Rajapushpa Summit, Nanakramguda Rd, Financial District, Gachibowli
State: Telangana 500008