Animal Vaccines Market Overview
The animal vaccines market is expected to register a CAGR of about 9.1% during the forecast period. Livestock diseases are contributing to a set of problems within livestock production systems. These problems include productivity losses, uncertain food security, and loss of income, among others, which are adversely affecting human health. Livestock disease management can reduce disease through the vaccination of animals. Other factors, which drive the animal vaccines market growth are the rising incidence of zoonotic diseases and initiatives taken by government agencies, animal associations, and leading players.
Download a free sample here – Animal Vaccines Market
Impact of COVID-19 on the Animal Vaccines Market
The animal vaccines market has been impacted majorly by the COVID-19 pandemic. According to the American Veterinary Medical Association, one cat in Belgium tested positive and recovered after nine days. Numerous animal husbandry companies have been affected due to the outbreak, especially in many of the major outbreak zones, including China, the United States, Italy, Spain, France, Germany, and other European countries, which, in turn, has impacted the animal vaccines market, like all research and also breeding programs have been put on hold. Supply disruption and medicine shortages of veterinary medicines have been observed in several countries, primarily due to the temporary lockdowns of manufacturing sites, export bans, and increased demand for medicine, for the treatment of COVID-19.
Check our other latest reports on –
- Animal Biotechnology Market – Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 – 2026)
- Aquaculture Vaccine Market – Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 – 2026)
Animal Vaccines Market – Geographical Overview
North America holds the largest market share in the animal vaccines market
North America dominates the market and animal vaccines in the United States are regulated by the Center for Veterinary Biologics (CVB) in the Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS). In the United States, advancements in vaccine development include the development of live vector vaccines, non-replicating recombinant antigen vaccines, nucleic acid-mediated vaccines, and live-gene-deleted vaccines. The rising awareness about the prevention of diseases and technological advancements are expected to propel the demand for veterinary vaccines in the region.
Key Highlights of the Animal Vaccines Market
- The veterinary vaccines market is fairly competitive and consists of several major players, who face intense competition in emerging economies. The emerging countries are becoming hotspots for significant competition, due to a rapidly expanding market size, fueled by rising concerns over food safety and the increasing adoption of companion animals.
- The companion animal vaccines segment is expected to show better growth in the forecast period. According to the annual report of the European Pet Food Industry Association (FEDIAF) for 2020, dogs and cats are the major pets adopted in Europe. Moreover, an estimate of 85 million European households owns at least one pet animal.
- The growing trend of pet humanization, the rapid adoption of pets in emerging economies, and the increasing vaccination programs of companion animals are boosting the animal vaccines segment growth.
Related Reports & Links
- Asia-Pacific Veterinary Vaccine Market – Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 – 2026)
- Europe Veterinary Vaccine Market – Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 – 2026)
List of Key Players in the Animal Vaccines Market
- Zoetis Inc.
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Hester Biosciences Limited
- Elanco Animal Health
- Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH
- Ceva Sante Animale
- Phibro Animal Health Corporation
*List Not Exhaustive
Mordor Intelligence has segmented the global animal vaccines market on the basis of Vaccine Type, Technology, and Geography:
- Vaccine Type (Market Size & Forecast (2018-2026) in USD billion)
- Livestock Vaccines
- Bovine Vaccines
- Poultry Vaccines
- Porcine Vaccines
- Other Livestock Vaccines
- Companion Animal Vaccines
- Canine Vaccines
- Feline Vaccines
- Equine Vaccines
- Technology Type (Market Size & Forecast (2018-2026) in USD billion)
- Live Attenuated Vaccines
- Inactivated Vaccines
- Toxoid Vaccines
- Recombinant Vaccines
- Other Technologies
- Geography (Market Size & Forecast (2018-2026) in USD billion)
- North America
- United States
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
About Mordor Intelligence
Mordor Intelligence is a market intelligence and advisory firm. Our mission is to map complex business ecosystems across the globe to better predict butterfly effects. To date, we have partnered with 4000+ enterprises across 20 industries, to deliver precise data and actionable insights in over 6000 projects. Our domain-specific teams of research experts continuously track markets, enabling our clients to gain a competitive edge through high-quality market intelligence.
We offer fully tailored intelligence solutions to meet the unique business requirements of any organization. Our deep industry expertise coupled with cross-functional analyst teams ensures we can support the intelligence requirements of even the most specific of business problems.
Company Name: Mordor Intelligence Private Limited
Contact Person: Bhargav P
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 617-765-2493
Address:5th Floor, Rajapushpa Summit, Nanakramguda Rd, Financial District, Gachibowli
State: Telangana 500008