The global 3D metrology market is projected to value USD 12.6 billion until 2025. It is expected to register a CAGR of 8.8% over the forecasted years, 2019 to 2025. The rapid technological advances being carried out for product development to enhance the accuracy and precision of components are projected to drive the market demand for 3D metrology across the globe.
The reverse engineering service segment dominated the global market in 2018 and was valued USD 2.7 billion due to the increasing demand for intelligent solutions along with the usage of several CAD models. On the other hand, the quality control & inspection is projected to witness the highest CAGR of 9.4% in the upcoming years owing to shifting trend towards accreditation from calibration laboratories for ensuring quality products.
To download the sample PDF of “3D Metrology Market” Report please click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-3d-metrology-market/request-sample
The automotive segment accounted for the largest share of 22.8% on account of rising demand for premium vehicles among millennial population coupled with the increasing need for the development of fuel-efficient public transport. The medical segment is also anticipated to hold significant share due to the prescribed requirement for metrological safety and control assessments of drugs and medicines.
North America dominated the global 3D metrology market in 2018 owing to the presence of a strong foothold of automotive, pharmaceutical equipments, and automotive industries. While the Asia Pacific accounted for a share of 18.0% due to the rising presence of automotive manufacturing facilities across India and China.
The market for the 3D metrology includes players such as Hexagon AB; Nikon Corporation; Zeiss International; KLA Corporation; and Renishaw Plc. They are constantly engaged in product development and innovation to gain a competitive advantage over other players. Also, strategies like acquisitions and mergers are being undertaken by them for widening their global reach.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The services segment is projected to register CAGR exceeding 9.1% over the forecasted period, 2019 to 2025.
• The automotive segment held the largest share of around 23.0% across the global market in 2018.
• In 2018, North America dominated the global 3D metrology market and was valued USD 3.1 Billion.
• The key players in this market are Hexagon AB; Nikon Corporation; Zeiss International; KLA Corporation; and Renishaw Plc.
Million Insights has segmented the global 3D metrology market on the basis of component, hardware, services, end use, and region:
3D Metrology Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
3D Metrology Hardware Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM)
• Optical Digitizer & Scanner (ODS)
• Video Measuring Machine (VMM)
• 3D Automated Optical Inspection System (AoI)
3D Metrology Services Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• Quality Control & Inspection
• Reverse Engineering
• Virtual Simulation
• 3D Scanning
3D Metrology End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• Construction & Engineering
• Heavy Machinery
3D Metrology Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
Read the Latest Press Releases available with Million Insights:
• Medical Equipment Calibration Services Market: The global medical equipment calibration services market size is estimated to arrive at USD 2.2 billion by 2028. It is projected to develop by 9.4% CAGR during period of the forecast.
• AI-based Clinical Trials Solution Provider Market: The global AI-based clinical trials solution provider market size is expected to arrive at USD 5.2 billion by 2028. It is likely to develop by 21.7% CAGR in the period of forecast.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive marketplace that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar