The global power air purifying respirator market size is anticipated to reach USD 3.67 billion by 2027, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., expanding at a CAGR of 8.5% from 2020 to 2027. The emergence of several infectious biohazards and the recent outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic are expected to drive the demand for Power Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR).
Occupational safety regulations play a major role in driving the market. The regulatory policies mandated by agencies for companies to maintain workers’ safety are expected to drive the demand for power air-purifying respirators. These regulations mention the type of power air-purifying respirator required for protection during different industrial or commercial processes.
There is an increasing effort to reduce or prevent transmission to healthcare workers and first-respondents that are actively confronting the pandemic situation. Thus, to avoid the spread of the virus, several regulatory and government authorities across the globe have recommended the use of proper PPE, which is expected to drive the demand for PAPR in the healthcare sector.
Manufacturers of PAPRs and other PPE have taken initiatives to maintain an adequate supply of PAPRs for healthcare workers. For instance, in April 2020, 3M partnered with Cummins to increase the production of filters that are used in PAPRs. This initiative was taken to cater to the surging demand for PPE during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/powered-air-purifying-respirator-papr-market
Power Air Purifying Respirator Market Report Highlights
• By product, the full-face PAPRs are expected to witness the highest growth over the forecast period on account of their growing demand in the pharmaceutical, healthcare, and construction industries
• The healthcare end-use segment is expected to expand at the fastest CAGR of 10.2% from 2020 to 2027 owing to the increasing use of PAPRs in hospitals and other healthcare facilities on account of the recent outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic
• The fire services end-use segment accounted for 10.1% share of the overall revenue in 2019 owing to the increasing need for efficient respiratory protective equipment for firefighters to provide optimum protection
• North America accounted for the largest revenue share of 39.7% in 2019 owing to high penalties associated with the non-compliance of stringent regulations and norms enforced by several associations in the region
• In April 2020, The Ford Motor Company started the production of a new PAPR design that has been developed in collaboration with 3M and this new equipment is expected to assist the frontline healthcare workers that are actively fighting the COVID-19 pandemic.
For Requesting a Sample Copy of This Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/powered-air-purifying-respirator-papr-market/request/rs1
Power Air Purifying Respirator Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global power air purifying respirator market on the basis of product, end-use, and region:
Power Air Purifying Respirator Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Half Mask
• Full Face Mask
• Helmets, Hoods & Visors
Power Air Purifying Respirator End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Oil & Gas
• Metal Fabrication
• Food & Beverage
• Fire Services
Power Air Purifying Respirator Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2027)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• South Africa
Power Air Purifying Respirator End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2027)
• Avon Rubber PLC
• ILC Dover
• Honeywell International, Inc.
• Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
• Optrel AG
• Mine Safety Appliances (MSA) Company
• Kimberly-Clark Corporation
• Sundstrom Safety AB
Inquire more or share questions if any before the purchase on this report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/2949/ibb
Browse More Related Report:
Respiratory Protective Equipment Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (APR, SAR), By End Use (Oil & Gas, Industrial, Mining, Construction), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 – 2027
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a market research and consulting company that offers market research reports, syndicated and customized reports. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California. It offers client engagement for business consulting and market intelligence from various domains. The clientele is based across various countries with queries coming from more than 50 industries worldwide.
Grand View Research helps its clients to make informed decisions by helping them understand current trends and scenarios. Every year Grand View Research accomplishes more than 300 multi-country market studies to optimize consulting for clients.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States