The global enhanced water market size is expected to reach USD 11.3 billion by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of 8.3%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. These products are extremely popular among people suffering from kidney stones, bladder infection, fever, vomiting, and diarrhea. Enhanced water is also highly recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women. Moreover, these products are consumed by people involved in a high-intensity workout and sports enthusiasts. Increasing the adoption of enhanced water among all age groups is expected to positively influence market growth. Health benefits associated with these products, along with the rising interest of millennials in sports and fitness-related activities, play a substantial role in boosting the demand for electrolyte hydration drinks. Moreover, increasing the number of product launches to suit the changing need of customers is driving market growth.
In June 2020, Daily Edge launched a new Enhanced Fruit Drinks, which is intended for providing support to increase hydration level and improve gut functions. It claims to provide a natural performance boost to its consumers. The product is available in flavors such as coconut citrus, berry punch, blood orange mango, and tropical ginger. The company claims that the product is 100% natural, free from caffeine and dairy, with no-GMO ingredients, and does not require to be refrigerated.
Consumers are focusing on purchasing hydration beverages owing to the associated health benefits such as digestion and circulation and for enhancing their appearance since adequate hydration leads to clearer and healthier skin. Such benefits are expected to drive the consumption of electrolyte hydration drinks among health-conscious consumers. The shifting interest of millennials towards sports and fitness activities is expected to further drive the market across the globe.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/enhanced-water-market
Enhanced Water Market Report Highlights
• Flavored products registered a sale of USD 3.6 billion in 2019. The product is preferred as it is a perfect replacement for all modern beverages that are not considered appropriate for health but yet are consumed because of their taste
• The plain product category is expected to account for the largest revenue share during the forecast period with a CAGR of 8.6% from 2020 to 2027. These products are the perfect replacement for regular water and have the least possibility of having a certain color or flavor added to them.
• The online distribution channel is expected to register the fastest CAGR of 8.9% during 2020 to 2027. The dominance of Generation Y, Z, and Alpha in the consumer segment who are more into shopping through the electronic media is driving the segment
• In Asia Pacific, the market is expected to register a CAGR of 8.9% from 2020 to 2027. Rising spending on fitness among millennials in developing economies including China and India is expected to promote the scope of products such as hydration drinks among buyers.
For Requesting a Sample Copy of This Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/enhanced-water-market/request/rs1
Enhanced Water Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global enhanced water market on the basis of product, distribution channel, and region.
Enhanced Water Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
Enhanced Water Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 -2027)
Enhanced Water Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Europe, Middle East & Africa
• Asia Pacific
List of Key Players of Enhanced Water Market
• ax water
• BiPro USA
• CORE Nutrition LLC
• GREEN-GO LLC
• JUST WATER
• Karma Culture LLC
• Liquid Death Mountain Water
• Montane Sparkling Spring Water
Inquire more or share questions if any before the purchase on this report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/450687/ibb
Browse More Related Report:
Smart Water Management (SWM) Market Analysis By Component (Devices, Solutions, Services), By Technology (Fixed Network, Cellular) And Segment Forecasts To 2020
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a market research and consulting company that offers market research reports, syndicated and customized reports. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California. It offers client engagement for business consulting and market intelligence from various domains. The clientele is based across various countries with queries coming from more than 50 industries worldwide.
Grand View Research helps its clients to make informed decisions by helping them understand current trends and scenarios. Every year Grand View Research accomplishes more than 300 multi-country market studies to optimize consulting for clients.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States