Las Vegas, Nevada – October 11, 2021 – Pear de Flore sent shockwaves through the gift industry with the launch of their new line of Preserved Roses and what many consider the next generation of skincare products. Pearl de Flore went beyond conventional skin care solutions to battle the signs of aging at its source. Their delicate serums, creams, moisturizers, exfoliators, and masks perform above expectations and provide a pampering feeling with each and every application.
Roses have always been associated with Love. It is a time-honored way to express one’s Love for their partner. Imagine a luxurious gift of “Preserved Roses.” Every arrangement is carefully crafted using only the highest-quality roses that are meticulously cultivated and hand-picked at their peak bloom. They are then preserved, using a proprietary secret method, to extend their life, without watering.
The truth is that a box of “forever” flowers is an elegant gift in its own right. Now it is easy to take it to the next level with an assortment of available items that accentuate appreciation, adoration, and Love.
Supplemental gift options are comprised of only the highest quality products:
- Plush Characters: Including animals, symbols, and objects to fit a variety of occasions.
- Confections: Artisan treats like chocolates, macaroons and easily stored sweets.
- Skincare: Luxury skin products to enhance beauty and delay aging.
- Fragrances: Brand name scent for that special someone.
- Scented Candles: Popular scents in stylish jars and tins for any living space
During a recent press event, a company spokesperson made these comments, “We are constantly seeking out the best botanical extracts to create products that are simple yet effective — for you. The scientists behind Pearl de Flore use potent floral ingredients like Rose Extract, Black Malva Extract, Peony Flower Extract, and Orchid Extract.”
Pear de Flore uses nature’s most active botanical extracts:
- Rose Extract: A gentle ingredient known to help minimize redness, soothe irritation, and calm the skin.
- Malva: Best known in skin care for its ability to soothe dry, rough skin. The flower extract forms a soothing, protective gel that moisturizes skin.
- Peony Extract: A potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. It can help to protect the skin from free radical damage induced by UV radiation to prevent age spots.
- Orchid Extract: Adds moisture to the skin. It also boosts the skin’s immunity, reduces fine lines, signs of aging, and soothes the skin.
Celebrities, high profile figures and entertainment personalities around the world are buzzing about these preserved roses.
- Cardi B. said, “Wow. It’s crazy. I love these flowers soooo much.”
- Gigi Hadid says, “Also fully obsessed with this stunning creation.”
- Hailee Steinfeld said, “My absolute favorite… brightening up my days.”
Client Testimonials always tell the story. Take a look at what Carol, a Verified Customer from North Carolina had to say, “Their Le Rose Illuminating Vitamin C Cleanser seemed like the real deal and I was very surprised to find out that it was! It felt like such a small step at first of course, I had my doubts. Could a cleanser really help brighten my skin? But it kept proving me wrong in every step. It felt like I’m finally letting myself loose and this is my first step.”
Ashly, a Verified Customer from San Diego, said this, “A friend recommended the Le Rose Night Hydration Therapy and it came as an answer to my prayers! As my newfound love for these sorts of products grew and so did my curiosity. Since then, I have not only achieved my goal to help my skin get back to a healthy complexion but I was also introduced to a great collection like the Flore De Rose. It made a believer out of me that’s for sure.”
For complete information, visit: https://www.pearldeflore.com/