The U.S. magnetic resonance angiography market size is expected to reach USD 2.93 billion by 2027, based on a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., expanding at a CAGR of 4.9% from 2020 to 2027. Rising adoption of artificial intelligence (AI) based imaging techniques is expected to contribute to market growth over the forecast period. AI can assist in the detection of abnormal growths, such as tumors. Automatic detection improves the overall patient experience due to faster reporting.
In U.S., around four in ten adults suffer from at least one chronic disease, accounting for around 45% of the total population. Moreover, growing elderly population has given rise to a higher incidence rate of chronic diseases needing better diagnosis, which is anticipated to drive the demand for diagnostic imaging procedures, including magnetic resonance angiography (MRA), in the country. The presence of extensive private and public funding initiatives in U.S. is likely to contribute to market growth. Medicare covers MRI scans ordered by healthcare providers as part of a medical diagnosis.
Some of the patients experience anxiety due to claustrophobia and avoid MRI machines due to fear. Key players such as Philips, Siemens, and Hitachi have launched open bore designs for patients suffering from fear of enclosed spaces. In addition, these companies are offering devices with an audiovisual experience inside the machine to help patients relax while undergoing the procedures. MRI machines use no radiations while diagnosis, unlike CT machines. Hence, demand for MRI and MRA procedures is expected to grow over the coming years.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/us-magnetic-resonance-angiography-market
U.S. Magnetic Resonance Angiography Market Report Highlights
• By technique, the non-contrast enhanced magnetic resonance angiography segment dominated the market in 2019 in terms of revenue as it is considered to be a safer alternative for patients who are pregnant or are suffering from kidney disorders
• The contrast enhanced MRA segment is expected to register the fastest CAGR over the forecast period as theyoffer a detailed image of the blood vessels as compared to the tissues or organs surrounding them
• The abdominal MRAs segment is expected to register a maximum CAGR from 2020 to 2027. Abdominal MRAs assist in the assessment and diagnosis of various vascular abnormalities and are performed for the examination of the lymph nodes, blood vessels, blood flow, and to investigate the cause of swelling or pain
• By end use, the hospitals segment dominated the market in 2019 in terms of revenue on account of increased demand for affordable diagnostic services. The imaging centers segment is expected to register the fastest CAGR from 2020 to 2027.
For Requesting a Sample Copy of This Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/us-magnetic-resonance-angiography-market/request/rs1
U.S. Magnetic Resonance Angiography Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the U.S. magnetic resonance angiography market based on technique, indication, and end use:
U.S. Magnetic Resonance Angiography Technique Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Contrast Enhanced MRA
• Non-contrast Enhanced MRA
U.S. Magnetic Resonance Angiography Indication Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Lower Extremities
U.S. Magnetic Resonance Angiography End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Imaging Centers
• Ambulatory Surgical Centers & Other Healthcare Settings
List of Key Players of U.S. Magnetic Resonance Angiography Market
• GE Healthcare (General Electric Company)
• Neusoft Corporation
• Koninklijke Philips N.V.
• ESAOTE SpA
• Hitachi, Ltd.
• Canon, Inc.
• ASG Superconductors SpA
• Shenzhen Anke Hi-tech Co., Ltd.
• Time Medical Holding
• Shimadzu Corporation
• AllTech Medical Systems
Inquire more or share questions if any before the purchase on this report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/450598/ibb
Browse More Related Report:
Fluorescein Angiography Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Device, Disposables, Accessories), By Technology (Digital, Analog), By Application, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 – 2027
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a market research and consulting company that offers market research reports, syndicated and customized reports. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California. It offers client engagement for business consulting and market intelligence from various domains. The clientele is based across various countries with queries coming from more than 50 industries worldwide.
Grand View Research helps its clients to make informed decisions by helping them understand current trends and scenarios. Every year Grand View Research accomplishes more than 300 multi-country market studies to optimize consulting for clients.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States