The global disposable medical gloves market size is anticipated to reach USD 6.7 billion by 2027 registering a CAGR of 8.8%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Disposable gloves are useful in the medical industry owing to their low cost and low risk of contamination, which, in turn, will drive their demand over the forecast period.
Growing demand for hand protection equipment in the medical & healthcare industries, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic, is anticipated to propel the market growth over the forecast period. Increasing awareness pertaining to the advantages of medical gloves for preventing cross-contamination during medical examinations in healthcare facilities is projected to boost their demand.
Moreover, the extensive usage of these gloves for limiting the transmission of COVID-19 spread through surface contact is likely to drive the market growth. Thus, sudden surge in demand has led to the product shortage, owing to which several manufacturers are expected to increase their production capacities over the coming years, which will also support global market growth.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/disposable-medical-gloves-market
Disposable Medical Gloves Market Report Highlights
• The market in North America is estimated to register a CAGR of 8.6% over the forecast period owing to the stringent regulations pertaining to the health & safety of healthcare workers
• Vinyl material segment accounted for the largest market share of 35% in 2019 owing to cost effectiveness of the material. Moreover, vinyl-based gloves is latex-free, due to which it does not cause skin allergies and reactions
• The surgical application segment is anticipated to register the fastest CAGR of 9.4% over the forecast period on account of rising instances of acute and chronic illnesses that often require surgical procedures
• Hospitals end-use segment is expected to register the fastest CAGR of 9.2% from 2020 to 2027 on account of increasing preference for hospital facilities for the treatment of several diseases
• The major players are expected to operate their manufacturing facilities at full capacities owing to the surge in demand due to the COVID-19 pandemic
For Requesting a Sample Copy of This Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/disposable-medical-gloves-market/request/rs1
Disposable Medical Gloves Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global disposable medical gloves market on the basis of material, application, end use, and region:
Disposable Medical Gloves Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Natural Rubber
Disposable Medical Gloves Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
Disposable Medical Gloves End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Home Healthcare
• Outpatient/Primary Care Facilities
Disposable Medical Gloves Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• South Africa
Disposable Medical Gloves End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Ansell Ltd.
• Top Glove Corporation Bhd
• Hartalega Holdings Berhad
• Supermax Corporation Berhad
• Kossan Rubber Industries Bhd.
• Cardinal Health
• Semperit AG Holding
• Dynarex Corporation
• B. Braun Melsungen AG
Inquire more or share questions if any before the purchase on this report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/3391/ibb
Browse More Related Report:
Medical Disposables Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Wound Management Products, Drug Delivery Products), By Raw Material (Plastic Resin, Nonwoven Material), By End-use, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2021 – 2028
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a market research and consulting company that offers market research reports, syndicated and customized reports. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California. It offers client engagement for business consulting and market intelligence from various domains. The clientele is based across various countries with queries coming from more than 50 industries worldwide.
Grand View Research helps its clients to make informed decisions by helping them understand current trends and scenarios. Every year Grand View Research accomplishes more than 300 multi-country market studies to optimize consulting for clients.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States