Browse 55 market data Tables and 56 figures spread over 210 Pages, along with in-depth analysis on Global Neurovascular Devices/Interventional Neurology Market byProduct, Application & by Geography
This insightful market research report by Inkwood Research focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. The report covers all the aspects of this comprehensive market by assessing major geographies and is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants, and future investors. The study presents a detailed market analysis, with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain.
Global Neurovascular Devices/Interventional Neurology Market Scenario
Neurovascular devices are used to treat disorders of blood vessels that enable oxygen-rich blood to the brain. Several types of devices available in the market include embolic coils, clippings, carotid artery stents, coil assist stents, clot retrieval devices, flow diversion stents, which exhibit different mechanisms of action. These devices assist in endovascular complications, largely comprising suction & aspiration devices, clot retrieval devices, and snares.
The global neurovascular devices/interventional neurology market is driven by factors, including a surge in the geriatric population, a rise in the prevalence of neurovascular diseases, and the surge in the adoption of neurovascular devices across the globe. In addition, technological advancements will also supplement the market growth globally. However, restraints such as lack of an adequate number of trained neurosurgeons and exorbitant cost of neurovascular devices are some factors challenging the market growth globally.
The Global Neurovascular Devices/Interventional Neurology Market report provides data tables and includes charts and graphs for visual analysis.
Request Free Sample Report for Global Neurovascular Devices/Interventional Neurology Market by Product, Application & by Geography: https://inkwoodresearch.com/reports/neurovascular-devices-or-interventional-neurology-market/#segmentation
Market by Product
- Embolization Devices
- Coil Assist Stent
- Embolic Coils
- Coated Detachable Coils
- Bare Detachable Coils
- Accessory Devices
- Micro Guidewires
- Coil Assist Balloon
- Revascularization Devices
- Flow Diversion Stents
- Carotid Artery Stents
- Embolic Protection Devices
- Distal Filter Devices
- Balloon Occlusion Devices
- Thrombectomy Devices
- Suction and Aspiration Devices
- Clot Retrieval Devices
Market by Application
- Ischemic Stroke
- Arteriovenous Malformation (AVM)
- Other Applications
– The report provides a detailed analysis of the current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities – Market forecasts till 2028, using estimated market values as the base numbers – Key market trends across the business segments, regions, and countries – Key developments and strategies observed in the market – Market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and other trends – In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players – Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2028
- INTEGER HOLDINGS CORPORATION
- STRYKER CORPORATION
- ASAHI INTECC
- PHENOX GMBH
- MEDTRONIC INC
- B BRAUN MELSUNGEN AG
- KANEKA CORPORATION
- TERUMO MEDICAL CORPORATION (MICROVENTION INC)
- RAPID MEDICAL
- MEMRY CORPORATION
- PENUMBRA INC
- JOHNSON & JOHNSON (CERENOVUS)
- ACANDIS GMBH
- MICROPORT SCIENTIFIC CORPORATION
GLOBAL NEUROREHABILITATION DEVICE MARKET – Global neurorehabilitation device market is projected to register a CAGR of 15.12% over the forecast period.
GLOBAL NEUROSTIMULATION DEVICE MARKET – The global neurostimulation device market is growing at a CAGR of 10.01% between 2019 and 2027.
GLOBAL INTRAOPERATIVE NEUROMONITORING MARKET – The global intraoperative neuromonitoring market is estimated to grow with a 5.80% CAGR during the forecast period.