New Delhi – 18 Oct, 2021 – COVID 19 shook the business world drastically. The impact of lockdown was not limited to common man but it impacted the most to early stage or small businesses. It was tuff for the small businesses to offer work from home and get the productivity going. Even after all the odds couple of companies did well enough not only to sustain themselves but at the same time they manage to rise as well. Startup Reporter releases a list of companies that are doing great even in this pandemic. Startup reporter an online news publishing website for business and startups, shortlisted 15 companies that are doing really well. We created a campaign during the month of august where they requested business to share details with us based on the internal criteria set for the many applications they received. The platform has released a list that shares 10 business that are doing well enough even after pandemic. The list includes Startup, SME and MSME level. The idea of this is to help business get recognition. The list is given below.
1) Wing Communications is a full-service digital marketing agency that focuses on superior service and helps its clients to stand out and be counted. Founded by Shiva Bhavani, this start-up aims to make it big in the world of online marketing. Whether it is devising market strategy or social media marketing, paid media, influencer marketing, content marketing, public relations, online reputation management, B2B lead generation or helping you set up your website with technology, Wing Communications is ready to provide all services.
2) The Startup Lab: A that offers wide range of service to support the early stage business from registration to other marketing support services. They work as one stop solution for all business needs. The company also support startup in getting funding and mentoring support.
3) Lendbox is a leading wealth tech platform specializing in Debt based investments. It is an RBI licensed NBFC-P2P investment platform that helps investors generate a secondary income from non-equity market investments. It provides access to invest in fractionalized assets previously available only to institutions or UHNIs that can earn investors between 10-14% or 20%+ on the high yield side. Founded in 2015 by seasoned professionals Ekmmeet Singh, Bhuvan Rustagi and Jatin Malwal, today they have over 70 employees and serve 50000 investors with over $50 million invested, generating an average return of 14.1% annually. Lendbox has successfully democratized debt based assets by creating a safe avenue for retail investors for wealth generation. This is one of the startups in the retail investment space to watch out for.
4) Tickle Right: Tickle Right is a unique program for stimulating the right brain in little kids from 16 months to 7 years. Founded by the husband-wife duo of Pranay Dattani and Dr Munira Dattani, Tickle Right has several centres across the country and overseas as well. In addition, they offer online classes. These classes are in small batch sizes of 5-6 kids with classes held once a week for 40 minutes. Children are encouraged to be accompanied by their parents and they participate in over 20-25 interactive activities all of which are specially designed to stimulate the right brain which is the centre of creativity, spatial awareness, intuition, and much more. This is a one of its kind program in India and has found a warm response from parents. Tickle Right’s essence lies in employing fun alternate methods to enhance skills and inculcate a love for learning.
5) ExchangeConnect: We are an Investor Relations company. Our interactive B2B platform, ExchangeConnect facilitates Capital market participants to colligate and engage in better price discovery through AI enriched data and interactions. They assist listed companies distinguish their investor relations programs. We enable listed corporates, institutional investors and brokerage houses to congregateat our platform. We go beyond providing seamless flow of data and information by using technology which enriches the data quality hence the value of interactions is greatly enhanced. Their AI engine churns both structured and unstructured data received from public information available with listed corporates and processes it using algorithms to reduce much of manual work analysts otherwise undergo.
6) AnalytixLabs was founded in 2011 by Sumeet Bansal, Ankita Gupta, and Chandramouli Kotta with a vision to provide a variety of Data Science programs to create industry-ready professionals who could launch a successful career. Sumeet Bansal has rich experience as a business consultant working with McKinsey, ZS Associates, and Absolut Data in over ten countries. He saw a surging demand for data analytics professionals in India and aimed to fill the gap. Today, they have branches in Bangalore, Gurgaon, and Noida for offline boot camps and also offer e-learning and online programs. All courses are crafted meticulously by seasoned professionals and facilitate easy learning, and many of these programs are globally certified in partnership with MNCs. They offer extensive placement support on successfully completing the courses, and their students have been successfully placed in reputed companies like Accenture, American Express, Amazon, Absolut Data, BCG, and IBM, to name a few. This is yet another startup you should keep on your radar in the near future.
7) DigiPlus Academy: DigiplusAcademy.com is an online community for budding digital marketers, freelancers and online entrepreneurs. It provide cohort based, effective and practical coaching in Digital Marketing and Freelancing. Digiplus Academy started with the idea of supporting vocal for local where community members support each other, help solve the problem among themselves.. Digiplus Academy solves the problem of untapped potential of the India, training the people, making then self-sufficient and industry ready working professional.
8) GUSH Hair: An online platform that sells hair extensions for people. Hair Extensions are synthetic or human hair that help people to look good. Everyone wish to look good and attractive this startup is helping the people in getting that feel.
9) IPToilet: The manufacturing company of this revolutionary product is Altersoft based in kerala. The idea is to provide clean and hygienic public toilets. The uniqueness of this toilet is that they are self cleaning toilets which are IOT based and are portable in Nature. This can be set up in any place where ever human footfall is high. This is helping government in swatch bharat mission as well.
10) Partra Travels: Hospitality industry faced the major impact during the covid 19 lockdown and its still impacted to a great level. Still Partra travels managed to keep them growing and become one of the largest community. They offer wide range of services in travel and event industry.
It was not easy to select and share the list as people are doing their best and motivate them to do much better.