Global Managed Services Market was valued at USD 221.4 billion in 2020 and which is projected to reach USD 328.8billion by 2027 at a CAGR 8.2% from 2020 to 2027.
As managed services enable organization to access enhanced applications as well as services that could not be possible in-house. These services help them to target their core strategic area, while outsourcing the rest of the tasks to the service providers who possess the operational expertise in that domain.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report:https://qualiketresearch.com/request-sample/Managed-Services-Market/request-sample
Moreover, enterprises have actively amended their strategies to get the maximum benefit from managed services over the past few years. For instance, in the past few years, enterprises have been increasingly focusing on reducing costs by cutting down the number of suppliers & reducing the payment size. As a result, the demand for bundled services has gained popularity in the market over discrete offerings.
The managed services market is dominated by companies are Nokia Networks, HCL, Cognizant, IBM, AT & T, DXC Technology, ATOS, Accenture, CISCO, FUJITSU, HUAWEI, Infosys, TCS, CENTURY LINK, Right to Win, etc.
Key Insights & Findings:
- By service Type, the managed mobility segment to grow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period.
- Managed mobility services help organizations manage & optimize their mobile workforce performance.
- Based on the deployment model, on-premises segment to hold a larger market size throughout the forecast period.
- Managed services On-premise enable enterprises to hand over the complete system management to experts, ensuring maximum performance & availability of existing data centre investments.
- APAC region is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Asia Pacific is one of the fastest-growing regions in terms of the adoption of managed services.
- Enterprises across Asia Pacific region are demanding more managed services as compared to other regions to tackle to address the growing range of technology & business challenges.
Get your Customized Research Report: https://qualiketresearch.com/request-sample/Managed-Services-Market/ask-for-customization
Qualiket Research has segmented the Global Managed services Market based on solution, services, deployment type, enterprise size, end use, and region.
- Managed Security
- Managed Information
- Managed Communication
- Managed Backup & Recovery
- Managed Infrastructure
- Managed Mobility
- Managed Network
- Managed Data Centers
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
- Business Support Systems
- Project & Portfolio Management
By Deployment Type
By Enterprise Size
- Small & Medium Enterprise
- Large Enterprise
By End Use
- Media & Entertainment
- IT & Telecommunication,
- Financial Services
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
QualiKet Research is a leading Market Research and Competitive Intelligence partner helping leaders across the world to develop robust strategy and stay ahead for evolution by providing actionable insights about ever changing market scenario, competition and customers. QualiKet Research is dedicated to enhancing the ability of faster decision making by providing timely and scalable intelligence. We use different intelligence tools to come up with evidence that showcases the threats and opportunities which helps our clients outperform their competition.