The global immunoprecipitation market size is expected to reach USD 910.0 million by 2026, expanding at a CAGR of 5.3%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Growth of the life science sector is expected to drive the market. Technological advancements in immunoprecipitation techniques is another factor contributing to high demand.
Immunoprecipitation helps precipitate target protein from a solution by binding an antibody to that protein. This technique allows isolation and concentration of a particular protein or protein complex out of a sample of numerous different proteins. Growth in the life science industry is rising mainly due to significant investments made in the R&D sector by key players. In 2016, Merck invested around USD 286.8 million in R&D, which supported their launch of over 2,000 products.
Introduction of novel products in protein purification methods has led to rapid growth in the market. For instance, in 2016, Thermo Fisher Scientific introduced a new antibody testing and verification methodology by using Immunoprecipitation-Mass Spectrometry technique. This is developed in order to assist antibody manufacturers, researchers, and other customers in identifying a suitable antibody for protein analysis. Availability of varied kits and reagents, such as antibodies, beads, and buffers is expected to increase the adoption of this technique to a great extent.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/immunoprecipitation-market
Immunoprecipitation Market Report Highlights
• On the basis of product, the reagents segment dominated the immunoprecipitation market in 2018 owing to large number of products available and introduction of novel products
• Introduction of superparamagnetic beads for immunoprecipitation is driving the product segment and these beads have also proved to be beneficial over agarose beads
• Technologically advanced methods such as chromatin and tagged protein immunoprecipitation are boosting the growth of these techniques
• Rising number of genomics research activities is driving the growth of the academic and research institutes segment
• On the basis of end use, contract research organizations are anticipated to show lucrative growth over the forecast period owing to rise in outsourcing services
• North America held the largest revenue share in 2018 due to high R&D spending by key companies and growing technological advancements in the U.S.
• Some of the key manufacturers are Thermo Fisher Scientific; Abcam plc; GenScript Biotech Corporation; Merck KGaA; Bio-Rad Laboratories; and Takara Bio Inc.
For Requesting a Sample Copy of This Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/immunoprecipitation-market/request/rs1
Immunoprecipitation Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global immunoprecipitation market on the basis of product, type, end use, and region:
Immunoprecipitation Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
Immunoprecipitation Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
• Individual Protein
• Protein Complex
• Tagged Proteins
Immunoprecipitation End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
• Academic & Research Institutes
• Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
• Contract Research Organizations
Immunoprecipitation Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• South Africa
Inquire more or share questions if any before the purchase on this report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/6771/ibb
Browse More Related Report:
Genomics Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Application & Technology (Functional Genomics, Pathway Analysis), By Deliverable (Products, Services), By End-use, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2021 – 2028
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a market research and consulting company that offers market research reports, syndicated and customized reports. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California. It offers client engagement for business consulting and market intelligence from various domains. The clientele is based across various countries with queries coming from more than 50 industries worldwide.
Grand View Research helps its clients to make informed decisions by helping them understand current trends and scenarios. Every year Grand View Research accomplishes more than 300 multi-country market studies to optimize consulting for clients.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco