DelveInsight’s “Ventricular Dysfunction Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030″ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Ventricular Dysfunction, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Ventricular Dysfunction market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
Ventricular Dysfunction refers to the condition characterized by dilation of the left ventricle of the heart. It is also associated with the narrowing of blood vessels. The main function of the left ventricle is to pump the oxygen-rich blood to all body parts.
Some facts of Ventricular Dysfunction Market:
- As per the study conducted by Innocenti et al. (2020), right ventricular (RV) systolic dysfunction (RVSD) was found in 85 patients (34%), was isolated in 29% (25/85), and coexisted with LVSD in 71% (60/85) patients. Left ventricular systolic dysfunction (LVSD) was present in 63% of patients (159/252) and was isolated in 99 patients.
- According to a study by Chahine and Alvey (2021), LV failure can further subdivide into heart failure with preserved ejection fraction (HFpEF with EF over 50%), heart failure with reduced ejection fraction (HFrEF with EF less than 40%), or heart failure with mid-range ejection fraction (EF between 41 and 49%).
- Redfield et al. (2003) conducted a study wherein overall, 20.8% of the population had mild diastolic dysfunction, 6.6% had moderate diastolic dysfunction, and 0.7% had severe diastolic dysfunction, with 5.6% of the population having moderate or severe diastolic dysfunction with normal EF. The prevalence of any systolic dysfunction (EF ≤50%) was 6.0%, with moderate or severe systolic dysfunction (EF ≤40%) being present in 2.0%.
- According to a study conducted by Kuznetsova et al. (2009), the overall prevalence of LV diastolic dysfunction in a random sample of a general population, as estimated from echocardiographic measurements, was as high as 27.3%.
Request for Sample Report: https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/ventricular-dysfunction-market
Scope of Ventricular Dysfunction Market Report are:
- The report covers the descriptive overview of Ventricular Dysfunction, explaining its causes, signs and symptoms, pathophysiology, diagnosis and currently available therapies
- Comprehensive insight has been provided into the Ventricular Dysfunction epidemiology and treatment in the 7MM
- Additionally, an all-inclusive account of both the current and emerging therapies for Ventricular Dysfunction are provided, along with the assessment of new therapies, which will have an impact on the current treatment landscape
- A detailed review of Ventricular Dysfunction market; historical and forecasted is included in the report, covering drug outreach in the 7MM
- The report provides an edge while developing business strategies, by understanding trends shaping and driving the global Ventricular Dysfunction market
The treatment of LV dysfunction comprises of four procedures, depending on its type and stage:
• Coronary artery bypass:
It is a surgical procedure to improve the blood flow into the arteries by targeting and removing blockages in the blood passage.
• Valve Repair or replacement surgery:
LV dysfunction sometimes occurs due to faulty cardiac valves, in which case this type of surgery is carried out where the valve is replaced with a donor or prosthetic valve. In case the valve is not compromised completely, the valve can be repaired to restore normal or near-normal blood flow. However, patients may have to take blood-thinning medication for the rest of their life in the case of valve repair.
• Use of a defibrillator:
A defibrillator is used to return the heart to its normal rhythm. A defibrillator works by sending an electrical signal or shock to the heart muscle, restoring the normal heartbeat and reviving it. Implantable defibrillators may also be used; such devices generally have a pacemaker built into them to stop the heart from beating too fast or too slow.
• Heart transplant:
For extremely severe LV dysfunction, doctors advise heart transplant procedures.
Download Sample Report: https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/ventricular-dysfunction-market
Some of Ventricular Dysfunction Companies are:
- Quantum Genomics
- And Many Others
- Riociguat (Adempas, BAY63-2521)
- And Many Others
Request for Free Sample Report: https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/ventricular-dysfunction-market
Table of Contents:
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of Ventricular Dysfunction
3. Competitive Intelligence Analysis for Ventricular Dysfunction
4. Ventricular Dysfunction: Market Overview at a Glance
4.1. Ventricular Dysfunction Total Market Share (%) Distribution in 2017
4.2. Ventricular Dysfunction Total Market Share (%) Distribution in 2030
5. Ventricular Dysfunction: Disease Background and Overview
6. Patient Journey
7. Ventricular Dysfunction Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
9. Unmet Needs
10. Key Endpoints of Ventricular Dysfunction Treatment
11. Marketed Products
List to be continued in report
12. Emerging Therapies
List to be continued in report
13. Ventricular Dysfunction: Seven Major Market Analysis
14. Attribute analysis
15. 7MM: Market Outlook
16. Access and Reimbursement Overview of Ventricular Dysfunction
17. KOL Views
18. Market Drivers
19. Market Barriers
21. DelveInsight Capabilities
DelveInsight Business Research is a leading Market Research, and Business Consultant focused purely on Healthcare. It helps pharma companies by providing them with end-to-end services to solve their business problems.
Know More about our competitive intelligence services.
Get hold of all the Pharma and healthcare market research reports on our market research subscription-based platform PharmDelve.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Ankit Nigam
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
State: New York
Country: United States