Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/embed/3nqbSGrivKY
In the book Access to Cash, Dame Doria (DC) Cordova teaches how to create resources and relationships that lead to real results everyone can leverage by introducing the “5 Pillars Of Prosperity” in terms of accelerating your access to cash.
Here are the 5 Pillars 0f Prosperity Access Points:
1. Education Access Points include things like social media, websites, podcasts, programs, seminars, general schools, various academies, accredited universities, trade schools, and mentors.
2. Credit Access Points include credit lines, credit cards, auto loans, school loans, home loans, business loans, venture capital, and government grants.
3. Relationship Access Points that include friends, family, co-workers, neighbors, classmates, teammates, peers, apprentices, mentors, teachers, networks, and people in proximity.
4. Investment Access Points that include precious metals, stocks, bonds, real estate, cryptocurrency, education, mentorships, and relationships.
5. Mindset Access Points that include awareness, affirmations, universal truths, power of positivity, visualization, calm under pressure, emotional intelligence, inner strength, and the pursuit of success habits.
Dame Doria (DC) Cordova has published the Money & You Book Series, including this new version of ACCESS TO CASH which educates the masses with tools, techniques, and principles used by millions to reach financial and personal success.
Here is what some Entrepreneurs are saying about Access to Cash:
- “Access to Cash is a must-read for entrepreneurs! Dame Doria Cordova offers grounded support around money and leverage strategies to help you grow your money. Additionally, she delves into mindset strategies to help you create wealth in your life” – Maria Simone, Founder, ZenMoose Capital Impact Investor, Executive Producer, and Business Strategist.
- “Doria, her books, and her teachings have allowed me to collapse time frames on learning curves and achieve more than I’ve ever imagined.” – Isabel Donadio-Fagan of Top Talent Magazine.
- “This book is a must-read for everyone in order for you to become what we call ‘money-conscious and is a direct pathway to learn how actually to access cash whenever you want.” – Jay Noland, CEO / Best Selling Author / Philanthropist.
- “Access To Cash has opened my vision of the world of possibilities and abundance! An inspiring learning journey that kept me revisiting and applying the principles. Five stars!” – Mike Sim Boon Cheok, Director
- “This book is a simple guide to a healthy mindset, habits, and choices about money. I recommend it as a map to your life adventure. So keep it handy and open it often!” – Carole Hodges, Author, Financial Services Expert.
- “This is a book you will read and re-read because it is written by someone who actually put the principles to use; you know you can get results!” – Dr. Letitia Wright, CEO The Wright Place.
Meet The Author:
Dame Doria (DC) Cordova, Ph.D. (Hon), CEO, Global Business Developer, Sustainability Entrepreneur, Ambassador of New Education, Mentor of Nurturing.
She owns Excellerated Business School for Entrepreneurs, Money & You, and other Excellerated programs, a global platform with nearly 200,000 graduates since 1979 from over 85 countries – especially from the Asia Pacific region the Americas. The programs are taught live and online in English, Chinese, and Japanese – soon expanding to Tamil, Hindi, Spanish, Bahasa, and other languages.
Many of Today’s Transformational Leaders have attended the Excellerated programs and have gone on to duplicate and expand the Excellerated experiential educational methods.
The list of Notable Graduates of her Money & You program reads like a “Who is Who” of today’s wealth experts, including:
- Tony Robbins (Motivation Rock Star)
- Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen (Chicken Soup for the Soul Series)
- Ben Cohen (Ben & Jerry’s)
- Paul Mitchell (Hair Products)
- Sharon Lechter (co-author Rich Dad/Poor Dad)
- Forbes Riley (Celebrity TV Host)
- and many more.
To see the historical figures that have taught in her Business Schools go to http://www.globalexcelleratedbusinessschool.com/notableinstructorssince1978/
Some of the notable instructors that have taught at the Excellerated Business Schools, including the likes of R. Buckminster Fuller, who inspired her and many to live their lives and create products and services asking this question: “How do we make the world work for 100% of humanity, in the shortest possible time, through spontaneous cooperation, without ecological offense or the disadvantage of anyone?”
Through these graduates, including her business partnership of nine years from 1985 – 1994 with Robert T. Kiyosaki of Rich Dad/Poor Dad fame, Dame Cordova’s work has touched the lives of millions of lives worldwide.
The essence of her work is to create teaching environments where established (and up-and-coming) entrepreneurs, professionals, and educators focus on the bottom line/profits and create products, services, and programs that add value to humanity.
Cordova is the only Latin woman that was part of the group of pioneers, led by Marshall Thurber and Bobbi DePorter, that began the development of the entrepreneurial, experiential, transformational training industry in the late ’70s. She inherited the work on July 8, 1985, which has now expanded to what it’s today through countless partners, associates, teams, and the support of many graduates and friends.
Along with Robert Kiyosaki and his then-wife, Kim Kiyosaki, of the Rich Dad/Poor Dad series, in 1985, they opened that industry in Australia, New Zealand, and later Singapore. Subsequently, new partners have opened Malaysia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, China, Indonesia, India, Thailand, Philippines, Cambodia, and other countries. Their larger influence has been in the Chinese language – in the Chinese world through the Asia Pacific region. Having presented programs in China for 19 years. Dr. Willson Lin and his Doers Group organizations have put the Excellerated programs “on the map.”
Cordova is the only female leader in the industry that, for over four decades, has grown a global organization with a licensing model that has allowed her the independence to expand her business endeavors into Renewables and to continue her humanitarian efforts. She has reached this level of success by utilizing the many tools, principles, and systems taught in the Excellerated programs and her publications.
Her stated purpose is to “uplift humanity’s consciousness through socially responsible businesses.” Leading by example, Doria is a philanthropist, humanitarian, and an Ambassador of New Education with a tireless pursuit to transform educational systems worldwide and eradicate poverty and hunger.
She supports numerous non-profits, foundations, and humanitarian organizations as a mentor and champion. She is now leading this work through the Doria Cordova Foundation.
Doria is a Mentor of Nurturing through her work with high-level entrepreneurs and business leaders. She is a “connector” with a special gift for bringing together diverse, successful social entrepreneurs worldwide.
She is one of the contributors in the Think & Grow Rich for Women book. She is the author of the comprehensive systems manual, Money-Making Systems. She has been a contributor and written forewords in countless books.
Doria has participated in dozens of motivational films, television, and numerous online shows. She has been interviewed worldwide in every type of media; and has hosted the Money & You radio show. In addition, Doria has spoken on many stages, podcasts, summits and is a sought-after speaker, mentor, and advisor.
Doria started supporting her network with different programs and experts to help them get through the Global Paradigm Shift that was created by the Covid pandemic… It evolved into the Fridays With Doria & Friends global platform, which now has a plethora of excellent teachings from experts who share their mastery, strategies, knowledge, at no cost, to all who desire to further their entrepreneurial journey.
To learn more about the incredible journey that Doria has taken to get to where she is today, go to https://dccordova.com, then go to https://www.accesstocashbook.com to order your copy of Access to Cash and get a bonus gift.