An exclusive presentation about the revolutionary system from the “Start-up Nation” will take place in a special conference in London next week by the Dr. of the prestige Sorbonne University, Gershon Paz-Tal. The innovative project is an absolute solution to all of your tourist needs – a system that will answer all questions, requests, desires and wishes of the clients in real time in the most accurate and updated way.A book, published by the world renowned Sorbonne Publishing, was written about the project – words that will break the old tourism norms in addition to insights and extensive knowledge of the upcoming changes of worldwide tourism during and after the Covid-19 pandemic. The system ran thousands of checks, researches and marker evaluations the design the optimal user interface and particular services, personalized to the user’s needs with a registered patent in the U.S.A and Israel.
Prototypes have already launched in two leading cellular companies, to the delight of its users that can now receive complete, fast and personal information in a single product instead of having to patch info from multiple websites and sources now fitted like TSG. In these modern times, most tourists travel without outside help from regional sources. According to a study run by TSG, about 68% of tourists around the world run as FREE INDIVIDUAL TOURIST-FIT. That numbers rises to 95% in local tourism. As tourists, we plan to take advantage of every moment of our trip, TSG is the system that ensures we savor every second of our own unique trip. Between 2-4 Billion people tour the globe every year as resident tourists, with a huge and consistent rise of approx. 6% per year before Corona. TSG plans to come out with around 2,500 systems to assist tourists and the countries they are visiting in to have the most unforgettable experience.
New book: Video: https://youtu.be/tdgOXL2J3mI
Call for Investors
- A. For exposing the details of Section B of the credibility checks, file 9951, for a gradual exposure of some of the IP’s opening data, conditioned by x hours of viewing (about 200 pages of findings summery, research conclusions and live pilots in Hebrew or English, plus recommendations by certified factors. All in an information room, plus a preliminary deposit of $5,000 in a fund, that will not be refunded, including a preliminary signature on confidentiality and no-competition agreements, in all phases, from phase B, the due diligence process – should there be one – according to the decision maker of the offering party of this document only. Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is clarified that any amounts paid pursuant to Sections 1 and 2 herein, will be attributed to the payer’s investment in the company, should such investment take place and exceed a minimum of $500,000.
- The investor will be willing to present a CEO/ VP within 3 months of the signing at the company’s management for its Israel operations.
- B. This offer (written request) ends in 30 days of being published.
- C. The offering party is not obligated to detail the reasons for its decision, on any terms, and is not obligated to take the offer submitted.
- D. Verbal clarifications will be given only to those who applied in writing, as required, by the main decision maker of the offering party, in an email and according to the terms written in this message.
Nimrod Vroman Law Firm Partner:
Mail: email@example.com | T: (+972) 3 608 7864 | F: (+972) 3 608 7734, Mobile: 972-523665792
About the founder/developer/entrepreneur:
The owner is PhD researcher at Sorbonne Paris; expert in unique business management; Studied MSC International Marketing, University of Surrey, UK; Expert for Quality Information Systems (QTI) management; Chairman of a foundation in the industry for over 30 years; Author of academia management books, businesses in Israel and abroad, Sorbonne Publisher 2021 Paris; Hosts management seminars and workshops; fellow researcher at the Sorbonne; Former CEO of PKF, UK, Worldwide and Israel, its Expertise national committee; Former international marketing consultant for three economic Ministries and municipal authorities; Certified for financial and strategic business consultation for National authorities such as JNF-KKL as National forest authority, Jewish Agency, Israel Land Administration consultant for the Israeli Aerospace Industry-IAI, Israel Export Institute, State Comptroller of Israel; Ministry of Economics. Owns 2 patents that received applicable scientific recognition of Sorbonne University as innovative advancement.