Do people all know what GAG and APET sheets are? They are a kind of raw materials that are always very popular in the industrial field. These products should also be very common to us, and they all have a common feature, which is one This kind of environmentally friendly blister sheet can be recycled after use, does not pollute the environment, and can be recycled and degraded. Let me introduce the difference between GAG and APET sheet.GAG is a three-layer composite sheet. It is a three-layer composite sheet produced by co-extruding the middle layer APET and the upper and lower layers of PETG raw materials in an appropriate ratio. It is especially suitable for packaging boxes that need to be bonded by high-frequency heat sealing and glue.
The advantages are as follows:
1. Good transparency, transparency can reach more than 90%, good texture, suitable for products that require high transparency.
2. Excellent impact resistance and rigidity, the material is hard and durable, suitable for applications with high impact resistance.
3. Excellent processability, can use sawing, die cutting, drilling and laser cutting and other processing methods, also can be cold bending and hot bending, bonding, welding and polishing, printing and painting; cold bending is not whitening, and the appearance is bright.
4. Good thermoformability, can be formed without preheating, high precision, shrinkage rate is about 0.5%; deep formability, no cracking and uniform thickness.
5. Excellent food hygiene, made of PETG, which can meet all major food regulations.
Compared with the currently widely used PVC film, A-PET (polyethylene terephthalate) sheet has the following advantages:
1. High strength: The strength of PET film is more than 20% higher than that of PVC film, and it has better low-temperature impact resistance. It can withstand -40°C without brittleness. Therefore, usually 10% thinner film is used to replace PVC.
2. Good folding resistance: PET film will not show self-cracking creases like PVC, and it is more suitable for surface decoration such as documents.
3. PET film has high transparency (PVC film is bluish), especially the gloss is better than PVC film, and it is more suitable for exquisite packaging.
4. PET products are pollution-free, crystal-free, high-transparency, good finish, and strong impact resistance. They can be widely used in exquisite packaging such as blister, folding boxes, cylinders, and various printing windows, and can produce various color films according to customer requirements.
APET film: transparent and clean APET ordinary sheet, suitable for folding box, printing, and blister.Antistatic sheets are divided into three categories, with different levels of antistatic index, which are suitable for packaging electronic products with different needs.
Type A: Using internal injection technology, antistatic index: 109~1011.
Type B: Coating technology is adopted, and the antistatic index is 109~1011.
Type C: Coating technology is adopted, and the antistatic index is 108~1010.
APET conductive sheet: Used for high-end electronic product packaging and turnover boxes, inner support, outer packaging, etc.
APET color sheet: Transparent or opaque sheet of various colors, suitable for packaging of cosmetics and food with high requirements.
APET flat sheet: After the sheet is formed, it is directly cut into APET flat sheet with the required size with a high-precision cutting machine.
APET laminated sheet: After the APET extruded sheet is formed, it is immediately covered with a transparent protective film. It can be laminated on one side or on both sides. It is suitable for packaging or printing with extremely high requirements on the surface of the sheet.
APET anti-UV sheet: UV is ultraviolet, anti-ultraviolet APET sheet. The product has been tested by relevant national institutions and meets the requirements of anti-ultraviolet rays.