The global fluid management and visualization systems market size is expected to reach USD 12.5 billion by 2027, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., expanding at a CAGR of 5.1% from 2020 to 2027.
The fluid management and visualization systems significantly enhance procedural effectiveness. Postoperative and perioperative fluid management has a significant impact on patient outcomes and plays a pivotal role in enhanced recovery pathways (ERPs). Moreover, fluid management and visualization leads to a decrease in complications and a decrease in length of stay (LOS). Thus, preoperative and postoperative fluid management and visualization is as critical as intraoperative management as it offers multiple associated benefits to the patients.
Increase in the minimally invasive and ambulatory procedures involving large volumes of liquids adds stress and inefficiency in the OR. This, in turn, facilitates the adoption of fluid management and visualization systems in the medical settings. According to the study by researchers at the University of Michigan, January 2020, the use of robotic surgery for all general surgery procedures increased from 1.8% in 2012 to 15.1% in 2018.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/fluid-management-visualization-systems-market
Fluid Management & Visualization Systems Market Report Highlights
• North America accounted for the largest revenue share in 2019 owing to well-established healthcare infrastructure, significant investment by market players for novel product development, and increasing prevalence of gynecology, urology, and cardiac conditions
• By product, the accessories segment dominated the market in 2019 as these products need to be disposed after single use, thus preventing infections and assuring patient safety
• In terms of application, the urology segment dominated the market in 2019 due to increasing cases of kidney stones and prostate and bladder problems
• Based on end use, the hospitals segment accounted for the largest market share in 2019 as they conduct larger number of surgical procedures with the availability of novel automated fluid management and visualization systems
• Market players are adopting several strategies such as significant investment in research and development, product innovation via acquisitions and collaborations, and geographical expansion in developing countries to gain a significant share in the global market.
For Requesting a Sample Copy of This Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/fluid-management-visualization-systems-market/request/rs1
Fluid Management & Visualization Systems Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented fluid management and visualization systems market based on product, application, end use, and region:
Fluid Management and Visualization Systems Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Fluid Waste Management System
Fluid Management and Visualization Systems Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
Fluid Management and Visualization Systems End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Specialty Clinics
• Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Fluid Management and Visualization Systems Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Saudi Arabia
List of Key Players of Fluid Management & Visualization Systems Market
• Medtronic plc
• CONMED Corporation
• Stryker Corporation
• Smith & Nephew plc
• Traubco LLC
• Hologic, Inc.
• Angiodynamics, Inc.
• Ecolab, Inc.
Inquire more or share questions if any before the purchase on this report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/550/ibb
Browse More Related Report:
Endoscopy Visualization Systems Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product Type, By Resolution Type (4K, FHD Resolution), By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, MEA), And Segment Forecasts, 2021 – 2028
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a market research and consulting company that offers market research reports, syndicated and customized reports. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California. It offers client engagement for business consulting and market intelligence from various domains. The clientele is based across various countries with queries coming from more than 50 industries worldwide.
Grand View Research helps its clients to make informed decisions by helping them understand current trends and scenarios. Every year Grand View Research accomplishes more than 300 multi-country market studies to optimize consulting for clients.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States