Between getting unpacked, getting settled in, and figuring out the “layout of the land”, moving into a new home can be very stressful. What in the world is up with all of these telemarketers, postcards, and door knockers trying to sell me water filtration?
Here are a few quick tips to help make sure you’re making the right decision for your home and family.
1. Have your water tested by a consultant. (Not a pushy salesperson)
2. Don’t buy because of a “big” name. (You’ll overpay.)
3. Make sure the equipment you get does what you want it to. Also make sure it’s the right equipment for your home and water quality. (This is hard to do if you’re purchasing online or at a box store)
4. Do not get a system from a company that doesn’t specialize in water filtration. In many cases they may know how to install a system but lack the knowledge, or manpower, needed to properly maintain or service them. (an example of this would be a plumbing company.)
5. Make sure that the company isn’t a one man show. While their prices may be cheaper, you’ll have service issues down the road when you cannot reach them, they are on vacation, or not in business anymore.
6. Get a second, or third, opinion. It’s always good to compare notes from multiple companies.
7. Check google and Facebook pages and reviews.
We all know that having clean water is important but making the right decision on which water softener company to choose can be overwhelming. Hopefully using these quick tips can help you make an educated decision and avoid the misinformation spread by the H2O Villains.
Company Name: The water filter warehouse
Contact Person: Media Relations
Email: Send Email
Address:3110 Lithia Pinecrest Rd
Country: United States