Participants in the specialty silica market are investing to leverage niche applications in the agriculture sector including feed and pesticide and fertilizer production.
The global specialty silica market is expected to display a steady growth of over 4.5% CAGR for the duration of the assessment period from 2021 to 2031. The demand for specialty silica can be attributed to use in multiple end use sectors including coating, personal care, automotive, food & beverage, and electronics. Efforts towards the development and production of eco-friendly tires for the automotive sector, in addition to the lucrative niche of personal care products is expected to remain important to strategies in the industry for the coming decade.
“Silica is used extensively as a cleaning agent in the production of varying oral care products. Further, increased adoption of specialty silica in chemical mechanical planarization (CMP) processes in the electronics sector is boosting market growth for specialty silica.” says the FMI study.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive market insights at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-577
Specialty Silica Market – Leading Takeaways
- Precipitated silica products will hold the lead accounting for more than 30% of market share, driven by use in green tire production.
- Paint and coating applications reflect a relatively stronger rate of growth owing to thixotropic applications to minimize risk of corrosion and rust.
- China and India are displaying strong growth on the back of expansion of tire production activities.
- Germany displays strong growth on the back of strict VOC emission regulations in the automotive sector.
Specialty Silica Market – Growth Factors
- Growing use of CMP polishing applications in the electronics sector is bolstering scope of growth in the market.
- Novel offerings for use in the oral care sector contribute to revenue generation opportunities.
- Investments towards improving silica production processes contribute to long-term growth.
Specialty Silica Market – Constraints
- Excessive hardness of specialty silica fillers results in wear on polymer substrates hurting adoption rates.
- Cyclical nature of demand from end use industries could become a major challenge for profits for market players.
Explore data on the specialty silica market with 112 figures, 29 tables and the ToC. You will also find market segmentation on https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/specialty-silica-market
Expected Impact on Market by Coronavirus Outbreak
The covid-19 pandemic has hurt short term developments in the global specialty silica market. Restrictions on mining activities and reduced demand from end user sectors including personal care and automotive production, and curtailed consumer spending during the crisis have limited sales.
On the other hand, 2021 is displaying a steady recovery of the sector with relaxations on lockdown regulations and diversification efforts towards raw material sources. The transition towards green technologies in the automotive sector will generate opportunities through the coming decade. Moreover, growing use of consumer electronics will support adoption, driven by multi-industry applications in the near future.
Some of the leading manufacturers participating in the specialty silica market are Qingdao Makall Group Inc., Solvay SA, Nalco Holding Company, Huber Engineered Materials, Wacker Chemie AG, Madhu Silica Pvt. Ltd., Cabot Corporation, Evonik industries AG, Akzo Nobel NV, and PPG Industries Inc. among others.
Strategies aimed towards collaborations and product launches to widen scope of application for specialty silica products, will continue to hold importance among market leaders in the industry, influencing long-term developments.
Evonik Industries AG has agreed to extend its partnership with Biesterfeld covering the production and distribution of paints and varnishes including specialty silica products in March 2021. VRX Silica has set up 3 projects in Western Australia including resources of 99.6% and 99.9% silicon dioxide in February 2021. Cabot Corporation announced the launch of its silica-based Engineered Elastomer Composites E2C™ DZ8650 with improved erosion and abrasion resistance characteristics.
For any Queries Linked with the Report, Ask an Analyst@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-577
More on the Report
FMI’s provides in-depth insights on the specialty silica market. The market is segmented in terms of product type (precipitated, fumed, fused, silica gel, and colloidal), and application (rubber, plastic, ink & coatings, electrical & electronics, agricultural & feed, food & beverages, personal care, and others), across six regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, and Middle East & Africa).
Company Name: Future Market Insights
Contact Person: Ankush Nikam
Email: Send Email
Address:3rd Floor, 207 Regent Street
Country: United Kingdom