The global mobile virtual network operator market size is anticipated to reach at USD 109.9 billion by 2027, according to Grand View Research Inc., The growing demand for data services and rising telecom infrastructure is expected to impel the market growth for mobile virtual network operators in the coming years.
Favorable government guidelines for mobile virtual network operators (MVNOs) allow them to access the Single Wholesale Network (SWN) and the mobile operator networks, as well as eliminate national roaming charges. This is expected to drive the growth of the market over the forecast period. The increasing government initiatives, such as the Digital Single Market (DSM) strategy, to eliminate copyright issues and geo-blocking problem and to provide better network service access for consumers in the Europe is expected to drive growth of the market during the forecast period.
The presence of a large number of players in the MVNO market has led to increased competition among service providers. This has led companies to offer mobile services at cheaper rates, which is expected to strengthen the market growth. The mobile virtual network operator model is considered cost-effective and time-efficient to enter in the telecom market to benefit the customers. This is expected to provide potential opportunities for new entrant in the market in the following years.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/mobile-virtual-network-operator-mvno-market
Mobile Virtual Network Operator Market Report Highlights
• The discount segment is expected to register phenomenal growth over the next eight years. High competition among mobile virtual network operator service providers to provide better and low-cost services coupled with the growing consumer preference for services offered at a discount is expected to drive the demand for the discount segment
• The service operator segment is expected to witness the fastest CAGR over the forecast period as it provides various service platforms such as voicemail and missed call notification
• The consumer segment is projected maintain its dominance over the next eight years. This growth can be attributed to mobile virtual network operators that provide customer centric offerings such affordable data and voice plans and latest technology
• Asia Pacific is expected to emerge as the fastest-growing regional mobile virtual network operator market over the forecast period. The growing demand for an efficient cellular network coupled with increasing speed of mobile broadband are expected to propel the growth of the market in Asia Pacific region.
• Key industry participants in the market include Lebara Group; Lyca Mobile; TalkTalk Group; Giffgaff; Poste Mobile SpA; Virgin Mobile; and TracFone Wireless Inc.
For Requesting a Sample Copy Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/mobile-virtual-network-operator-mvno-market/request/rs15
Mobile Virtual Network Operator Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global mobile virtual network operator market on the basis of type, operational model, end use, and region:
MVNO Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 – 2027)
MVNO Operational Model Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 – 2027)
• Full MVNO
• Reseller MVNO
• Service Provider MVNO
MVNO End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 – 2027)
MVNO Regional Outlook (Volume, Million Subscribers; Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 – 2027)
• North America
• The U.S.
• The U.K.
• Asia Pacific
• Hong Kong
• South Korea
• Central and South America
• Middle East
List of Key Players of Mobile Virtual Network Operator Market
• Lyca Mobile
• Talk Talk Group
• Poste Mobile SpA
• Virgin Mobile
• TracFone Wireless Inc
Fill the Pre-Order Enquiry Form for the Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/1291/ibb
Browse Related Reports:
Wireless Mesh Network Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Radio Frequency (2.4, 4.9, 5 GHz), By End Use (Oil & Gas), By Application (Video Surveillance, Traffic Management), And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2025.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a U.S. & India-based market research and consultancy firm. It is headquartered in San Francisco. We provide business insights, syndicated research reports, and customized research reports to large as well as small and medium-scale enterprises. Our database features thousands of statistics and in-depth analyses on more than 45 industries. Grand View Research’s extensive database is used by Fortune 500 companies to understand the regional as well as the global business environment.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States