A detailed review of the forecasted Intra-tumoral Cancer Therapy market is included in the report, covering its outreach in the 7MM countries. The report provides an edge while developing business strategies, by understanding trends shaping and driving the 7MM Intra-tumoral Cancer Therapy market.
Intratumoral Cancer Therapies Overview
Intratumoral immunotherapy/ cancer therapy is a therapeutic strategy that aims to use the tumor as its own vaccine. It is a revolutionary cancer treatment that makes use of sophisticated antibodies, which are directly injected into the cancer tumors, instead of intravenously.
Download sample report- Intratumoral Cancer Therapies Market Report
Some of the key highlights of the Intratumoral Cancer Therapies market report
- Cancer of the skin is by far the most common of all cancers. Melanoma accounts for only about 1% of skin cancers but causes a large majority of skin cancer deaths.
- About 106,110 new melanomas will be diagnosed (about 62,260 in men and 43,850 in women).
- HCC is the dominant type of liver cancer, accounting for approximately 75% of the total.
- Daiichi Sankyo
- Idera Pharmaceuticals
- Oncolys BioPharma
- Highlight Therapeutics
- And many others
Intratumoral Cancer Therapies Market Insights
Currently, only three intratumoral therapies are approved; Imlygic (Talimogene laherparepvec/T-VEC; Amgen), the first oncolytic virus that was approved by the US FDA for the local treatment of unresectable cutaneous, subcutaneous and nodal lesions in patients with melanoma recurrent after initial surgery in 2015. Later, in April 2020, the EU granted approval (CE mark) to Hensify (NBTXR3; Nanobiotix) for the treatment of locally advanced soft tissue sarcoma (STS), however it is not launched yet. Recently, in June 2021, Delytact (teserpaturev/G47∆; Daiichi Sankyo) received conditional and time-limited approval from the Japan Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare (MHLW) for the treatment of patients with malignant glioma The emerging pipeline is majorly focused on the treatment of melanoma, head and neck cancer, Nonmelanoma skin cancer, along with some other cancers and expectations are high from Intratumoral Cancer Therapies.
- Delytact (teserpaturev/G47∆/ DS-1647): Daiichi Sankyo
- Imlygic (Talimogene laherparepvec; T-VEC): Amgen
- Hensify (NBTXR3/ PEP503): Nanobiotix
Intratumoral Cancer Therapies Emerging Drugs
- Vidutolimod (CMP-001): Checkmate Pharmaceuticals
- Tavokinogene telseplasmid (Tavo): OncoSec Medical Incorporated
- RP1 (Vusolimogene Oderparepvec): Replimune
- INT230-6 (Cisplatin/vinblastine): Intensity Therapeutics
- NanoPac (LSAM Paclitaxel): NanOlogy
- LOAd703 (delolimogene mupadenorepvec): Lokon Pharma AB
- Intuvax (Ilixadencel): Immunicum AB
Intratumoral Cancer Therapies Emerging Therapies
- Intuvax (Ilixadencel): Immunicum AB
Request sample report- Intratumoral Cancer Therapies Market Outlook
Table of content
1. Key Insights
2. Report Introduction
3. Intratumoral cancer therapies Market Overview at a Glance
4. Key Highlights from Report
5. Executive Summary of Intratumoral cancer therapy
6. Epidemiology and Market Forecast Flow
7. Background and Overview
8. Epidemiology and Patient Population
9. Key Endpoints in Intratumoral cancer therapies
10. Marketed Therapies
11. Emerging Therapies
12. Intratumoral Cancer Therapies: 7 Major Market Analysis
13. Market Access and Reimbursement
14. Market Drivers
15. Market Barriers
16. SWOT Analysis
17. Unmet Needs
19. DelveInsight Capabilities
21. About DelveInsight
DelveInsight is a Business Consulting and Market research company, providing expert business solutions for life science vertical and offering quintessential advisory services in the areas of R&D, Strategy Formulation, Operations, Competitive Intelligence, Competitive Landscaping, and Mergers & Acquisitions.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States