The global aqua gym equipment market size is expected to reach USD 722.3 million at a CAGR of 5.01% by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The industry is expanding due to the rising consumer awareness of healthy lifestyles and physical appearances. Furthermore, the aqua gym can help in relieving the stress of a fast-paced lifestyle, which can lead to significant health problems including high or low blood pressure, diabetes, and obesity. As individuals go through the aqua gym, it creates resistance, allowing them to exercise intensely with little risk of damage.
Corporate and government bodies are constantly launching new initiatives to encourage consumers to invest in exercise equipment. As a result, individuals are joining various physical activity centers, such as conventional gyms, aqua gyms, regular and aqua aerobic programs, and so on, in order to increase their strength and live a healthier lifestyle. Aqua exercises and gyms have been proven to assist alleviate joint issues faster than any drugs, thus the elderly population is also attending aqua gyms owing to arthritis and joint difficulties.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/aqua-gym-equipment-market
Aqua Gym Equipment Market Report Highlights
• On the basis of product type insights, the cardiovascular aqua gym equipment dominated the market with a market share of 60%. The cardiovascular aqua gym equipment helps in the burning of fats and calories, as well as lowering the strain on the heart when pumping blood to the veins.
• On the basis of distribution channel insights, the specialty store segment led the market with a share of 34.89%. The growth is attributed to the expertise of these store employees who are trained with an in-depth knowledge of aqua gym equipment. This helps consumers in making an informed and confident decision.
• On the basis of regional insights, North America led the aqua gym equipment market with a share of 40%, owing to the increasing health consciousness among a large number of the U.S. population. On the other hand, Asia Pacific is anticipated to witness significant growth with increasing disposable income in India, South Korea, China, and Japan.
• The restriction on conventional as well as the aqua gym for any physical activities during the COVID-19 has hampered the growth of the market. The lockdown restrictions induced due to the pandemic have had a serious negative impact on the global aqua gym equipment market.
For Requesting a Sample Copy of This Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/aqua-gym-equipment-market/request/rs1
Aqua Gym Equipment Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global aqua gym equipment market on the basis of product, distribution channel, and region:
Aqua Gym Equipment Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• Cardiovascular equipment
• Strength training equipment
Aqua Gym Equipment Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• Department Stores and Supermarkets
• Specialty Store
Aqua Gym Equipment Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
Key Players in the Aqua Gym Equipment Market
• PlayCore, Inc.
• Acquapole sas
• TEXAS REC
• Hydro Fit Inc
• BECO-Beermann GmbH & Co. KG
• Be Aqua Pte Ltd
• Aqua Gear Inc.
• Sprint Aquatics
• HydroWorx International, Inc
Inquire more or share questions if any before the purchase on this report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/5820/ibb
Browse More Related Report:
Connected Gym Equipment Market Analysis Report By Product (Strength Training, Cardiovascular Training), By Application (Household, Commercial), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2025
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a full-time market research and consulting company registered in San Francisco, California. The company fully offers market reports, both customized and syndicates, based on intense data analysis. It also offers consulting services to business communities and academic institutions and helps them understand the global and business scenario to a significant extent. The company operates across multitude of domains such as Chemicals, Materials, Food and Beverages, Consumer Goods, Healthcare, and Information Technology to offer consulting services.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States