San Francisco, California – November 16, 2021 – Some of the strongest women globally are those who have paved their own way. Many women entrepreneurs have become successful by franchising their unique concept nationally and internationally. These savvy business owners share their business model with others on a local, national or international scale and encourage other entrepreneurs to achieve their dream of business ownership.
Creatif, a unique art studio brand is the innovation of Jaya Aiyar, Founder and CEO, who has single-handedly brought it from concept to reality. Founded in 2018, Creatif has achieved remarkable success and has won several awards.
Being named as a Woman of Wonder in Franchising Dictionary Magazine, for 2021 is an honor for Ms. Aiyar, who is elated at this grand distinction. The magazine brings forth those women who are impressive business leaders — making a real difference in the lives of others.
“With more and more women making an impact in the franchise industry, we’re in the midst of a Pink Tsunami!” says Alesia Visconti, Publisher & CEO, Franchise Dictionary Magazine. “Women are the great disruptors in the franchising space, implementing innovative ideas and systems for their franchisees success. Our ‘50 Women of Wonder’ (WOW) are amazingly talented, strong, and dynamic female franchisors in the franchise industry. We thank them and are thrilled to celebrate their contributions!”
Creatif represents an outstanding franchise opportunity that is positioned for growth. It leverages the demand for appealing, engaging art activities, all within the immense family entertainment and children’s activity franchise industry.
- Multiple Revenue Streams: Walk-In/DiY, Paint Parties, Toddler Art Classes, Painting Workshops, Summer Camps, COVID-friendly online classes, Club Créatif subscription memberships and more.
- Technology Advantage: Creatif provides the tools to help each art studio franchise succeed in a data-driven world.
- High Demand Market: Créatif is a unique brand positioned for growth. One can leverage the demand for appealing, engaging art activities, all within the immense family entertainment industry, which is positioned to reach $40+ BILLION.
- Award Winning: Their impressive, internationally renowned studio design features an award-winning environment to inspire customers.
- Experiential Retail: Creatif’s modern design and proprietary technology offers customers an experience that encourages imagination and creativity.
- An Art Experience for Everyone: From Canvas to Ceramics, Pottery, Rocks and Unfinished surfaces, their offerings appeal to Adults and Children alike.
“The interest for our brand has been phenomenal and identifying the right franchisee has been an amazing experience,” says Jaya Aiyar. New franchise owner, Thomas Blamire (TJ), is among a select few who made it through the qualification process and was recently offered a franchise location in South Carolina.
“I am extremely excited to open a Creatif art studio in South Carolina and bring this unique concept to the area,” says TJ who is an artist and Fine Arts graduate. TJ always found creative expression to be a wonderful learning tool for children as well as adults. “The idea of integrating art with technology really drove me to pursue this Franchise opportunity with Creatif. I love everything that Creatif stands for! After visiting the California location, I am 100% certain this will be a great positive addition to our community.”
For complete information about the Créatif Franchise Program, visit: https://creatif-franchise.com/
Check-out the Créatif website here.
Company Name: Creatif Franchising LLC
Contact Person: Media Relations
Email: Send Email
Address:5000 Hopyard Road, Suite 250
Country: United States