insightSLICE recently published a market research report on 3D Printing which is based on intensive research methodologies and studies examining market status post corona virus outbreak.
Technological advancements, leading to their growing deployment across the education, consumer products, food, and culinary, and printed electronics verticals are projected to be the primary factors leading to the growth of this market in the long term. 3D printing is a process that deposits a binder material onto a powder bed along with inkjet printers headed layer by layer.
Looking for quantitative data @ https://www.insightslice.com/request-sample/132
Some of the major players in the 3D Printing market are Stratasys Ltd. (US), 3D Systems Corporation (US), EOS GmbH (Germany), Materialise NV (Belgium), SLM Solutions Group AG (Germany), Arcam AB (Sweden), Concept Laser GmbH (Germany), The ExOne Company (US), Voxeljet AG (Germany), Proto Labs, Inc. (US), Optomec Inc. (US), ARC Group Worldwide, Inc. (US), GROUPE GORGÉ (France), EnvisionTEC GmbH (Germany), Mcor Technologies Ltd. (Ireland), Beijing Tiertime Technology Co. Ltd. (China), Renishaw plc (UK), XYZprinting (Taiwan), Ultimaker BV (Netherlands), Koninklijke DSM N.V. (Netherlands), Höganäs AB (Sweden), taulman3D, LLC (US), Nano Dimension (Israel), Carbon Inc. (US), Markforged, Inc. (US), and Cookson Precious Metals Ltd. (UK).
Players in the 3D Printing market are mainly concentrating on new product launches, acquisition, and collaboration to meet the growing demand for various end-use industries. New product launches help companies to strengthen their product portfolio and meet the specific demands of customers.
The report discusses key information about major growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends observed in the global 3D Printing market. Factors such as market projections, the supply-demand ratio, market size, market attractiveness, technological advances, and key segments have been studied in detail. The 3D Printing market shares, product portfolios, and business strategies of the major market players have been revealed, along with authentic statistical data, figures, charts, and tables.
The global 3D printing market has been segmented on the basis of technology, application, end user, and region. On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into PolyJet, Stereolithography, Fused Deposition Modelling (FDM), Electron Beam Melting (EBM), Selective Laser Sintering (SLS), and Other. Segmentation on the basis of application includes prototyping, tooling, and functional part manufacturing. The end user industries considered for segmentation of the market include aerospace and defense, engineering, healthcare, consumer products, automotive, jewelry, education, energy, architecture and construction, printed electronics, food and culinary, and others.
Based on geography, the global 3D printing market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America comprises U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe would primarily cover Germany, France, UK, Italy, and Rest of Europe.
Users can Expect Following From this Report:
- Impact of macro and microeconomic factors on the market: The author of report has included qualitative analysis to describe the factors impacting growth of market in a positive and negative way. Country level PESTLE analysis helps in knowing the future of market across prominent countries.
- COVID-19 impact: The global crisis has had implications on every industry. Our team of analysts has been incessantly monitoring the impact of COVID-19 on the market. There is a separate section included in the report to highlight the setbacks suffered during the crisis period.
- insightSLICE’s authentic industry forecast that are dependable for strategic decisions involving financial and marketing planning
- Industry Sectors to be Targeted: An elaborate explanation about what industry sector/s is anticipated to grow in near and long-term future. The findings are based on latest industry trends, reviews, strategic collaborations between industry players and first-hand experience of the ecosystem participants.
- Assess the market position of competitors, partners and clients via our Competitive Landscape Analysis. Strategies adopted by prominent and emerging market players, the synergies between channel partners, geographic performance of global and domestic players and similar pointers have been studied and described in this section.
Ask for Discount@ https://www.insightslice.com/request-discount/132
*Note: Flat 20% Off for New Customers*
Why you should buy this report
- Benefit from the latest market opportunities
- Understand the threats to your operations and investments and protect your company against future risks
- Gain insight on emerging trends that could support, strengthen or disrupt your activities in the industry
- Get a full view of the competitive landscape to assess your market position
The 3D Printing Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, associations, government departments and regulatory bodies with independent forecasts and competitive intelligence on the market.
Access to Excel Sheet and PDF File@ https://www.insightslice.com/buy-now/132
insightSLICE is a market intelligence and strategy consulting company. The company provides tailor-made and off the shelf market research studies. The prime focus of the company is on strategy consulting to provide end-to-end solutions.