Global Silicon Capacitors Market: Overview
According to a new research report pertaining to the silicon capacitors market, published by Transparency Market Research , the global silicon capacitors market is expected to reach value of nearly 3,100 Mn by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of more than 8% from 2019 to 2027. According to the report, the global silicon capacitors market would continue to be influenced by a range of macroeconomic and market-specific factors during the forecast period.
High Stability and Reliability Ideal for Higher-temperature Applications Driving the Global Silicon Capacitors Market
Silicon capacitors are commercially available in different sizes and different temperature rating. End users can easily choose their product-specific capacitors through different sales channels.
These capacitors can be used at low frequencies. They are also suitable for various RF power applications. This is primarily because a silicon substrate provides excellent thermal conductivity, allowing higher power ratings than the alternative technologies available in the marketplace.
Over the last few years, silicon capacitor technology has been successfully deployed in a wide variety of applications across the world. Its unique characteristics, ease of application and installation, and stellar performance have led to the emergence of a new era in capacitance. These factors are likely to fuel the global demand for silicon capacitors. This, in turn, is anticipated to drive the global silicon capacitors market during the forecast period.
Rising investments and growing use in DC-DC converter and RF-based GaN applications are key factors expected to drive the global silicon capacitors market during the forecast period.
Telecommunication Segment to Account for a Leading Share of the Global Silicon Capacitors Market
- The report offers detailed segmentation of the global silicon capacitors market in terms of structure (deep-trench capacitors, MNOS capacitors, and MIS capacitors), sales channel (online and offline), and end-use industry (telecommunication, automotive, healthcare, aerospace & defense, and others). The global silicon capacitors market has also been segmented based on region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and the Middle East & Africa).
- Among the end-use industries, the telecommunication segment accounted for a leading share of the global silicon capacitors market in 2018. The segment is anticipated to maintain its leading position in the global silicon capacitors market during the forecast period as well.
- Across the globe, the increase the number of telecommunication devices is likely to fuel the demand for silicon capacitors in the near future. Strong growth of communication networks and services is resulting in the rising demand for telecommunication equipment. Moreover, the increasing need for the miniaturization of electronic devices and growing requirement for high-power telecommunication devices are expected to surge the demand for silicon capacitors in the next few years.
North America to be a Highly Lucrative Market for Silicon Capacitors
- North America is expected to hold a substantial share of the global silicon capacitor market during the forecast period, owing to the early adoption of silicon capacitors in the region. Asia Pacific and Europe hold a considerable market share each. On the other hand, these regions are projected to provide highly lucrative opportunities to the silicon capacitors market during the forecast period.
- Asia Pacific is the second-largest as well as the most lucrative market for silicon capacitors across the globe. The rising demand for sophisticated electronic devices, infrastructure development in the telecommunication sector, and growing popularity of GaN power-based applications in India, China, and Southeast Asia are key factors augmenting the silicon capacitors market in Asia Pacific. Furthermore, the increasing demand for healthcare devices based on silicon capacitors is expected to boost the silicon capacitors market in the region during the forecast period.
Ask for Special Discount on Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=D&rep_id=45402
High Investments and New Product Development by Key Players to Boost Global Silicon Capacitor Market
The report contains the profiles of leading players operating in the global silicon capacitors market. These include
- Arrow Electronics, Inc.
- Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- MACOM Technologies
- Microsemi Corporation
- Skyworks Solutions, Inc.
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company
- AVX Corporation.
- In October 2016, Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd. acquired IPDiA, a leading player in the field of high-performance silicon capacitors. This move is expected to create opportunities for Murata to develop a new consumer base across different regions of the globe.
- A majority of silicon manufacturers are planning to expand their businesses through intensified internal growth. In order to foster internal growth, companies are increasing their global R&D and engineering technical staff. Moreover, they are increasing their technical field sales force in Asia to penetrate the local and regional silicon capacitors markets.
Buy an Exclusive Research Report at – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=45402<ype=S
Global Silicon Capacitors Market: Drivers, Opportunities, and Restraints
- Silicon capacitors reduce the dimensions of electronic boards. Modern trends show that, aerospace and defense component manufacturers are showing inclination toward the miniaturization of components. This factor is expected to increase the adoption of silicon capacitors in the next few years. Growth of the aerospace & defense sector in emerging markets is likely to drive the silicon capacitors market in the next few years.
- Rising attention toward high-energy and compact-size capacitors for use in implantable cardioverter defibrillator applications is the latest trend in the market. Thus, the increasing demand for silicon capacitors by major manufacturers of medical devices is projected to drive the market for silicon capacitors during the forecast period.
- Moreover, key players are also developing energy-efficient and compact-sized silicon capacitor solutions that can be effectively used in consumer electronic devices, wherein, space is a primary constraint and efficient power utilization is pivotal. This can lead to the introduction of advanced silicon capacitor solutions in the market. This is expected to fuel the global silicon capacitors market during the forecast period.
- On the flip side, complexity of the manufacturing process and the rising cost of raw materials are factors expected to hinder the global silicon capacitors market during the forecast period.
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyse information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Company Name: Transparency Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Email: Send Email
Address:90 State Street, Suite 700,
State: New York
Country: United States