North America Pharmaceutical Logistics Market Overview
The North America Pharmaceutical Logistics Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 3% during the forecasted period (2020-2025). The pharmaceutical industry is best known for manufacturing pharmaceutical drugs which aim to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent diseases. The top global pharmaceutical companies are Pfizer, Merck, and Johnson & Johnson from the U.S., Novartis, and Roche from Switzerland, Sanofi from France, etc. The increasing demand for pharmaceutical drugs around the world is driving the pharmaceutical logistics market at a rapid pace. North America and Europe are among the largest global submarkets for pharmaceuticals.
Download a free sample here – North America Pharmaceutical Logistics Market
North America Pharmaceutical Logistics Market – Geographical Overview
United States is leading the pharmaceutical market worldwide
In North American region and worldwide, the United States is the largest single pharmaceutical market. The United States, China, Japan, Germany, and France led the world pharmaceutical sales market in 2018, with the United States having 47.2 percent of all pharmaceutical sales. As of Q3 2019, total pharmaceutical sales in the United States were estimated to be around 491 billion U.S. dollars. Europe generated around 195 billion U.S. dollars.
Check our other latest reports on –
- Global Pharmaceutical Logistics Market – Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 – 2026)
- NORTH AMERICA CONTRACT LOGISTICS MARKET – Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 – 2026)
Key Highlights of the North America Pharmaceutical Logistics Market
- The North American pharmaceutical logistics market is highly competitive and is highly fragmented with the presence of many players. With Increasing pharmaceutical sales worldwide, the demand for pharmaceutical logistics service providers has also increased with the increasing sales.
- In 2019, the largest merger and acquisition deal took place in North America, specifically United States. The 100 percent acquisition by pharmaceutical and beauty products manufacturer Bristol-Myers Squibb Company of the Biopharmaceuticals manufacturer Celgene Corporation for a deal value of 74 billion U.S. dollars was the largest deal during the year.
Related Reports and Links
- North America Automotive Logistics Market – Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 – 2026)
- North America FMCG Logistics Market – Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 – 2026)
List of Key Players in the North America Pharmaceutical Logistics Market
- Deutsche Post DHL
- Kuehne + Nagel International AG
- United Parcel Service Inc.
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide Inc.
- CEVA Logistics
- DB Schenker
- Agility Logistics
- Air Canada
- VersaCold Logistics Services
- Expeditors International of Washington Inc.
- Penske Truck Leasing Co. LP
*List Not Exhaustive
Mordor Intelligence has segmented the global North America pharmaceutical logistics market on the basis of product, mode of operation, application, mode of transport, and country:
- Product (Market Size & Forecast based on Revenue (USD million), 2016-2026)
- Generic Drugs
- Branded Drugs
- Mode of Operation (Market Size & Forecast based on Revenue (USD million), 2016-2026)
- Cold Chain Transport
- Non-cold Chain Transport
- Application (Market Size & Forecast based on Revenue (USD million), 2016-2026)
- Bio Pharma
- Chemical Pharma
- Specialized Pharma
- Mode of Transport (Market Size & Forecast based on Revenue (USD million), 2016-2026)
- Air Shipping
- Rail Shipping
- Road Shipping
- Sea Shipping
- Country (Market Size & Forecast based on Revenue (USD million), 2016-2026)
- United States
About Mordor Intelligence
Mordor Intelligence is a market intelligence and advisory firm. Our mission is to map complex business ecosystems across the globe to better predict butterfly effects. To date, we have partnered with 4000+ enterprises across 20 industries, to deliver precise data and actionable insights in over 6000 projects. Our domain-specific teams of research experts continuously track markets, enabling our clients to gain a competitive edge through high-quality market intelligence.
We offer fully tailored intelligence solutions to meet the unique business requirements of any organization. Our deep industry expertise coupled with cross-functional analyst teams ensures we can support the intelligence requirements of even the most specific of business problems.
Company Name: Mordor Intelligence Private Limited
Contact Person: Bhargav P
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 617-765-2493
Address:5th Floor, Rajapushpa Summit, Nanakramguda Rd, Financial District, Gachibowli
State: Telangana 500008