The global laundry detergent market value is expected to reach USD 205.2 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Rising penetration of washing machines in the developing economies is expected to propel the sector growth.
The top brands of the laundry detergent market include Tide, Purex, and Surf. These three brands are responsible for nearly half of the market share of the laundry detergent market. The four vendors which control the laundry detergent industry are Proctor & Gamble, Unilever, Church & Dwight, and Henkel. The brands produced by the Unilever, Proctor & Gamble and Henkel concentrate on the middle and high-class segment of consumer whereas Church & Dwight targets the low end of the consumer segment. The rising disposable income in the developing economies is forging new trends in the industry where consumers are inclined to buy brands based on their quality and the company’s reputation. However, this trend is only common for the mature market of North America and Europe. The consumers from Africa and Asia Pacific region prefer the product based on its pricing.
Key players include Unilever, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Church & Dwight Co., Inc., Proctor & Gamble. Mergers of major players in the industry are likely to consolidate the industry in the predicted timeline. For instance, the key merger of the laundry detergent industry in 2016 is the acquisition of the Sun Products by the German consumer goods company Henkel AG & Co. KGaA.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/laundry-detergent-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The global demand for laundry detergent market was USD 133.3 billion in 2016 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 4.9% from 2017 to 2025 to exceed a total revenue of USD 205.2 billion by 2025.
- Powder detergents was the biggest product segment in the market accounting for over 31% of the total revenue in 2016
- Household was the largest application segment with a demand of over USD 118 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 4.9%
- The APAC is expected to be the largest regional market with a projected CAGR of 5.3% over the forecast period
- The industry is dominated by global players such as Unilever, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Church & Dwight Co., Inc., Proctor & Gamble. Companies are moving towards strategic mergers and acquisitions to increase their international presence and gain significant share.
For Requesting a Sample Copy of This Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/laundry-detergent-market/request/rs1
Grand View Research has segmented the global laundry detergent market by product, application, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- Powder detergents
- Liquid detergents
- Fabric softeners
- Detergent tablets
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- Industrial or Institutional
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- The U.S.
- The U.K.
- Asia Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Inquire more or share questions if any before the purchase on this report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/4844/ibb
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a market research and consulting company that offers market research reports, syndicated and customized reports. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California. It offers client engagement for business consulting and market intelligence from various domains. The clientele is based across various countries with queries coming from more than 50 industries worldwide.
Grand View Research helps its clients to make informed decisions by helping them understand current trends and scenarios. Every year Grand View Research accomplishes more than 300 multi-country market studies to optimize consulting for clients.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States