November 22, 2021 – The introduction of ductless air-conditioning systems in South Florida has been a game-changer. For many residents, it is unimaginable to live without these air conditioners to enjoy some cool and relaxation.
Post technological advancement, traditional central air conditioning technology has been replaced by ductless mini-split air conditioning systems. The idea for a mini-split system t evolved from the simple window air conditioner that are elementary, standalone air conditioning systems that provide precise room temperature control and don’t require ductwork.
But these window units happed to be noisy, aesthetically unappealing, and comparatively wasteful with their energy consumption. As a result, the ductless mini-split system was introduced and has grown to become a mature, mainstream technology.
Today, there are a few key residential areas in South Florida where ductless mini-split systems have predominantly strong use cases and benefits. The number one reason is garage cooling. With more and more people living at home due to the pandemic, they have set up gyms in their garages to remain fit. This means renovating the garage.
“Usually, integrating garage areas into existing central air conditioning systems is expensive and cumbersome. New ductwork and upgrading to larger central air conditioning systems are the main cost drivers. Adding a ductless mini-split system is a cost-effective and efficient way to establish a cool and comfortable environment in residential garage areas”, says a spokesperson for the company.
Secondly, guesthouse cooling is another reason many residents in South Florida adopt the ductless mini-split system. Because it is impractical, costly, and difficult to connect guesthouses to the main house’s central air conditioning system, these mini-split air conditioners are the perfect solution. They are visually appealing, quieter, and more energy-efficient than central air conditioning systems.
The following are a summarized list of the many key benefits to deploying a ductless mini-split system:
1. Zoned, area-specific cooling that requires no additional ductwork
2. Location of where the indoor unit is placed has a good level of flexibility
3. Larger mini-split systems support multiple indoor units from a single outdoor unit
4. Because of the ductless architecture, health issues associated with air ducts (particularly dust and mold) are minimized
5. Systems are extremely quiet, similar to a purring cat
6. Seasonal Energy Efficiency Rating (SEER) levels with some systems reach 21.00, which is among the best ratings available for any type of air conditioning system
7. Total Cost of Ownership is usually less than expanding the footprint of existing central air conditioning systems
South Florida homeowners are well-known for expanding their living areas. The new space often doesn’t receive adequate cooling by existing central air conditioning systems. Ductless mini-split systems are the answer to home addition cooling. No new ductwork is required, existing central air conditioning systems can be retained, and ductless mini-split systems come in a variety of sizes to meet the needs of most home additions.
Company Name: Quality First Air Conditioning
Contact Person: Scott Eagle
Email: Send Email
Phone: (561) 272-2727
Address:4350 NW 19th Ave Suite D
City: Pompano Beach
State: FL 33064
Country: United States