The global fuel cell vehicles marketsize is expected to reach USD 1.75 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., registering a 33.7% CAGR during the forecast period. This rapid growth can be attributed to increase in investments by governments over the world for development and adoption of fuel cells.
Fuel cell vehicles ensure emission-free operation, which will effectively reduce the carbon footprint and significantly drive product demand over the next few years. The key factor expected to drive the industry is advancements in fuel cell technology. Ongoing advancements have helped match performance with conventional fuel vehicles, with respect to power output and user experience.
Adoption of fuel cell vehicles worldwide is expected to rise over the forecast period due to increasing awareness about reducing harmful emissions, strict environmental regulations, and growing incentives for use of clean energy.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/fuel-cell-vehicle-market
Fuel Cell Vehicle (FCV) Market Report Highlights
• The global fuel cell vehicles market was valued at USD 194.5 million in 2017 and is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 33.7% over the forecast years owing to growing trend of clean energy consumption
• Several government initiatives and programs to encourage the use of fuel cell vehicles have led to an increase in their adoption, subsequently increasing their demand over the past few years
• North America accounted for the largest market share in 2017 and is anticipated to exhibit a CAGR of over 36.0% over the forecast period. This can be attributed to massive investments by the United States Department of Energy (DoE) in development of fuel cells and improvement of infrastructure
• Although the Europe fuel cell vehicles market accounted for just over 3.0% of the overall market revenue in 2017, it is anticipated to be the fastest growing region with CAGR of more than 38.0% over the forecast period.
• Key market players include Toyota Motor Corporation, Honda Motor Company, Ltd., and Hyundai Motor Company. Apart from these, there are several other automobile manufacturers that are in the process of launching their fuel cell vehicles.
For Requesting a Sample Copy Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/fuel-cell-vehicle-market/request/rs15
Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle (FCEV) Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global fuel cell vehicle market on the basis of region:
Fuel Cell Vehicles Regional Outlook (Volume, Units; Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
List of Key Players of Fuel Cell Vehicle Market
• Toyota Motor Corporation.
• Honda Motor Company, Ltd.
• Hyundai Motor Company
Fill the Pre-Order Enquiry Form for the Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/2565/ibb
Browse Related Reports:
Electric Vehicle Battery Thermal Management Systems MarketSize, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Application (Passenger, Commercial), By System Type (Passive, Active), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 – 2027.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a U.S. & India-based market research and consultancy firm. It is headquartered in San Francisco. We provide business insights, syndicated research reports, and customized research reports to large as well as small and medium-scale enterprises. Our database features thousands of statistics and in-depth analyses on more than 45 industries. Grand View Research’s extensive database is used by Fortune 500 companies to understand the regional as well as the global business environment.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States