SIR is the all-in-one inventory and invoice management app designed by business experts to address the woes of small businesses, contractors, sole proprietors, freelancers, and business managers. It allows easy inventory tracking, automatic issue of professional invoices, estimates, purchase orders, receipts and payment vouchers.
SIR app is designed to digitize the supply chain from the beginning to the end by automating inventory management, tracking, and invoicing. It enables multiple stakeholders to access control for greater transparency. Businesses can send invoices with payment links or charge customers by providing them with reliable ways to make payments at their convenience. They can accept online or in-person payments via credit card, debit card or PayPal.
Businesses can create and track multiple companies under the same account and it also provides multiple user access for each account. The app is already launched in iOS and is available for use.
“Small business owners, home-based businesses, and entrepreneurs often find it hard to keep track of inventory and payments in line with increasing demand. SIR dispenses the manual processes involved in the supply chain by automating inventory and warehouse management, as well as issuing and tracking invoices and payments, for more transparency, efficiency, and smoother operations,” says Azha Gharatkar, COO of SK Tech Systems LLC.
Top features of the app include:
- Generate instant invoices, send automatic due date reminders and receive read receipts notifications
- Create and share invoices to customers with payment links
- Raise signed receipts on receiving payments
- Issue detailed professional estimates for clients
- Receive low-stock reminders and create quick purchase orders
- Build a centralized repository of customer/supplier information
- Add multiple warehouses within each company for accurate tracking
- Designate full or controlled access for specific functions to multiple users for better collaboration and transparency.
- Manage business on the go through a single dashboard by adding multiple companies under one account.
- Available in multiple languages and supports several currencies
Besides tracking inventory and payments, SIR app is also equipped to manage taxes and generate insightful reports for informed business decisions. The app offers seamless and secure on-the-go access through cloud data storage. It’s an application that provides a one-stop solution for managing all the core business functions with the touch of a button.
iOS Device Requirements
Size: 69.2 MB
Compatibility: iOS 12.0 or later for iPhone and iPod touch
Android Device Requirements
Size: 23 M
Compatibility: 6.0 and up
Pricing and Availability:
SK Tech Systems, a US technology start-up company, is founded by Licensed Certified Public Accountants from the United States of America to develop a range of easy-to-operate business applications and softwares that aid companies in performing and controlling critical business functions like invoicing, inventory management, accounting, budgeting, procurement, payroll, CRM and more, efficiently and affordably at one’s fingertips. Their goal is to provide millions of users with the software they need to manage and grow their business.