The global liposuction surgery devices market size is expected to reach USD 1.2 billion by 2026 at a CAGR of 11.7%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increased awareness regarding new cosmetic treatments in the developed economies, such as North America is one of the major driving factors of the liposuction surgery devices. In addition, integration of modern technology and adoption of technologically advanced surgical devices is fueling market growth.
The growing demand for cosmetic surgeries across the globe is another driving factor of this market. Lipoplasty is one of the common cosmetic surgeries witnessed in the United States. Annually, more than 3,00,000 liposuction surgeries are operated with an approximate cost of $2000-3500. High disposable income of consumers is another driving factor for the growth of liposuction surgery in North America. These factors are expected to propel the industry growth.
Suction-assisted lipectomy, power-assisted, ultrasound-assisted, laser-assisted, and RF-assisted are some of the current technologies used in surgeries. Different technologies are used based on the patient’s body characteristics and cosmetic surgeon’s preference. The right use of technology will bring a better outcome to the lipoplasty surgery.
In addition, the rising obesity cases are increasing the demand for liposuction surgery. However, minor complications, such as numbness, swelling, bad bruising, and more associated with targeted surgery is hampering market growth. Nonetheless, increasing research and development in the domain and launch of new technologies are expected to overcome these drawbacks.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/liposuction-surgery-devices-market
Liposuction Surgery Devices Market Report Highlights
- The standalone segment accounted held a dominant share of the liposuction surgery devices market in 2018 in terms of revenue. Easy usage, convenience, and growing innovations in the devices are expected to propel the segment growth in the coming years
- Growing number of qualified & trained cosmetic surgeons, and practitioners are encouraging patients to opt for such cosmetic surgeries.
- Laser-assisted liposuction (LAL) segment held a significant share of the market due to the increasing adoption owing to its benefits, such as a quick and effective way of removing body fat.
- Key players of the market include Solta Medical, Cynosure Inc., Sciton Inc., Wells Johnson Co, Invasix Ltd, Zeltiq aesthetics Inc, Alma Lasers, Bausch Health, Genesis Biosystems, Inc., Hologic Inc., and YOLO Medical Inc.
For Requesting a Sample Copy of This Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/liposuction-surgery-devices-market/request/rs1
Liposuction Surgery Devices Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global liposuction surgery devices market based on product type, technology, and region:
Liposuction Surgery Devices Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
- Stand-alone liposuction surgery devices
- Portable liposuction surgery devices
Liposuction Surgery Devices Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
- Tumescent liposuction
- Ultrasound-assisted liposuction (UAL)
- Laser-assisted liposuction (LAL)
- Power-assisted liposuction (PAL)
- BodyJet or Water Assisted Liposuction (WAL)
Liposuction Surgery Devices Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Inquire more or share questions if any before the purchase on this report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/6743/ibb
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a market research and consulting company that offers market research reports, syndicated and customized reports. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California. It offers client engagement for business consulting and market intelligence from various domains. The clientele is based across various countries with queries coming from more than 50 industries worldwide.
Grand View Research helps its clients to make informed decisions by helping them understand current trends and scenarios. Every year Grand View Research accomplishes more than 300 multi-country market studies to optimize consulting for clients.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States