Right here, we gather together. Right now, the #Usportchallenge Short Video Contest officially launched on November 23.
From the first recorded ancient Olympic Games in 776 BC to the first modern Olympic Games in 1896, and up to 2021, the history of mankind has been marked by exciting sporting competitions and the realm of sport has come a long way.
In the sporting world, teams of the Tour de France head on the roads, and the moment they cross the finish line, shouts and cheers break out. In Spain, players of La Liga sprint desperately and under a fierce attack, they score a goal. Players of the Summer Koshien baseball championship in Japan prepare well to follow the pitching rhythm and hit a home run.
Sports make life better. Sporting events around the world bring together people from all walks of life with different cultural backgrounds and trigger the release of happy hormones.
Tens of thousands of sports lovers from all over the world compete in the same online arena. Whose video will go viral? And what will be popular? It could be a three-pointer, a wonder ball, a group of runners on a trail, or a light-footed dance in a square, etc. Now take out your phone, record an eye-catching moment, and share your work!
How to participate?
Time: 18:00 on 23 November – 18:00 on 5 December 2021 (GMT+8)
1. The videos must be posted on the Chengdu 2021 FISU Games website (2021Chengdu.com), or TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube with the hashtag #Usportchallenge, or Douyin and Weibo with the hashtag in Chinese.
2. The videos must be no less than 10 seconds.
3. The videos must be original and relate to sports, and there shall be no infringement of rights (including but not limited to copyright, portrait right and trademark right). Otherwise, the organiser has the right to remove any such video from the contest.
4. The videos and the introduction shall not contain illegal, violent, pornographic, dangerous, negative and politically sensitive content or content that disrupts the social order.
1. After the posting period, the organiser will, in accordance with the creativity, views and engagements of the videos, select 200 videos from all the platforms involved and share them on the Chengdu 2021 FISU Games website for public voting.
2. Twenty works will be finally awarded: the top 10 works voted by the public and another 10 works selected by FISU and the Executive Committee of the Chengdu 2021 FISU Games based on the creativity and content of the videos.
The creators of the final 20 videos will win:
1. The title of “FISU Digital Workout Star” and medal;
2. Ticket for the competitions of the Chengdu 2021 FISU Games. In case of force majeure factors that affect tickets’ distribution, this prize may be changed to the Games licensed products (free shipping worldwide).
During the posting period, publishing videos at 2021Chengdu.com or on those social media platforms with the hashtag accordingly is considered to participate in the contest. The organiser has the right to share the videos on the website and social media accounts.
For more, please stay tuned with 2021Chengdu.com or contact us via the official activity email: email@example.com
The Chengdu 2021 FISU World University Games website reserves the right of final interpretation.