“In Search of Knowledge and Happiness” by Genaro Andrade has been released worldwide. This 470-page book is both self-help and raw education, exploring the inner workings of the brain to develop a deeper understanding of thought patterns, emotion, brain health, building knowledge, and ultimately, finding happiness.
Through detailed examinations of how individuals can strengthen thinking patterns, understand how their brains are working in different situations, and how this knowledge (as well as knowledge in general) can lead to helping others, Andrade lays out a guide for creating happiness that relies on practical, scientific insight.
In Search of Knowledge and Happiness (ISBN: 9781737628712 / 9798985010480) can be purchased through retailers worldwide, including barnesandnoble.com and Amazon. The paperback retails for $24.95, and the hardcover retails for $29.95. Wholesale orders are available through Ingram.
From the back cover:
In this book you will learn how the human brain works.
• You will learn to push your mind to higher levels of awareness.
• You will learn to expand your knowledge tenfold.
• You will learn how your thoughts are processed, and how they impact your life for better or for worse.
• You will learn to unlock your imagination.
• You will learn about your feelings and emotions.
• You will learn that decision-making does not have to be stressful.
• You will learn that you can still find happiness despite your afflictions.
• You will learn to create new values for yourself, your family, and others.
• You will learn to motivate yourself and stop making excuses for yourself.
• You will learn to leave your past failures behind and reach for the stars.
• You will learn to simplify your life by getting rid of your mental and physical junk.
About the author:
Genaro is a first-time non-fiction writer. He devoted most of his life to studying philosophy, psychology, biology, health, and wellness.
About MindStir Media:
MindStir Media LLC is an award-winning book publisher. To learn more about publishing a book with MindStir Media, visit http://mindstirmedia.com or call 800-767-0531.
Company Name: MindStir Media LLC
Contact Person: Jen McNabney
Email: Send Email
Address:1 New Hampshire Ave Suite 125
Country: United States