The global dried fruit market size is expected to reach USD 13.92 billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of 5.7% over the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Rising number of health-conscious consumers, growing awareness about the health benefits of dried fruit, and increasing application of the product in the food preparation are some of the factors driving the market for dried fruit. Furthermore, introduction of innovative products, along with increasing purchasing power, has been boosting the demand for dried fruit over the world.
In terms of product, raisins or dehydrated grapes held the largest share of over 35% in 2019. Countries including China, India, U.K., Germany, Turkey, and U.S. are the key consumers in the world. Vast application of these dried fruits in several foods, including dairy, bakery, snacks, and confectionary, has fueled the demand across the globe. The berries segment is expected to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period owing to their growing popularity of these dried fruits.
Shifting consumer preference for organic food products has also influenced the market growth over the past few years. As a result, manufacturers are expanding their organic product lines. For instance, in August 2019, Solely, Inc. introduced a new line of organic fruit jerky at all the Whole Foods Market stores in U.S. This new product line includes six single and two-ingredient products.
Key industry competitors include SUNBEAM FOODS, Sun-Maid Growers of California, AL FOAH, Bergin Fruit and Nut Company, Angas Park, Murray River Organics Gr, Red River Foods, Geobres, Kiantama Oy, Traina Foods, and SUNSWEET. Expansion of the product portfolio through the launch of innovative products has been a key strategy among the manufacturers. In addition, new players are entering the market in order to meet the growing demand. For instance, in October 2019, North Bay Produce, Inc. launched its first dehydrated fruit line. The company offers five products, including blueberries, cherries, cherries with zero added sugar, cranberries, and whole cranberries.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/dried-fruit-market
Dried Fruit Market Report Highlights
• In terms of product, raisins dominated the market with more than 35% share of the global revenue in 2019. These dried fruits have been gaining popularity as they aid digestion, increase iron levels, and keep bones strong
• Asia Pacific is expected to expand at the fastest CAGR of 6.7% from 2020 to 2027 owing to increasing health consciousness among millennials in countries, including China and India
• Europe dominated the dried fruit market in 2019 with more than 30% share of the global revenue. High adoption of on-go snacking options in countries, including Germany, U.K., and France, is expected to have a positive impact on the regional market growth
• Online distribution channel is expected to expand at the fastest CAGR of 7.4% from 2019 to 2027 due to increasing penetration of e-retailers and smartphones at the global level
• Major players operating in the market include SUNBEAM FOODS, Sun-Maid Growers of California, AL FOAH, Bergin Fruit and Nut Company, Angas Park, Murray River Organics Gr, Red River Foods, Geobres, Kiantama Oy, and SUNSWEET.
For Requesting a Sample Copy of This Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/dried-fruit-market/request/rs1
Dried Fruit Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global dried fruit market on the basis of product, distribution channel, and region:
Dried Fruit Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
Dried Fruit Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Supermarkets & Hypermarkets
• Convenience Stores
Dried Fruit Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
Inquire more or share questions if any before the purchase on this report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/450253/ibb
Browse More Related Report:
Macadamia Nut Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Processing (Conventional, Organic), By Product (Raw, Coated, Roasted), By Distribution Channel (Offline, Online), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2021 – 2028
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a full-time market research and consulting company registered in San Francisco, California. The company fully offers market reports, both customized and syndicates, based on intense data analysis. It also offers consulting services to business communities and academic institutions and helps them understand the global and business scenario to a significant extent. The company operates across multitude of domains such as Chemicals, Materials, Food and Beverages, Consumer Goods, Healthcare, and Information Technology to offer consulting services.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States