Diesel Common Rail Injection System Market Overview
The diesel common rail injection system market is anticipated to register a CAGR of over 2.5% during the forecast period, 2020-2025. Some of the major factors driving the growth of the market are the enactment of stringent emission control norms, especially for commercial vehicles, noise reduction, and increased fuel efficiency. The demand for diesel engines is only expected to witness positive growth from the rise in commercial vehicle sales, owing to the growing construction industry and significant growth in the logistics industry (primarily, due to the rise in the e-commerce business). For instance, according to Eurostat, over 75% of inland cargo transports within the EU, i.e., about 1,750 billion metric ton-kilometer (tkm), travel by road. In some European countries, this percentage goes as high as 90% or more.
Download free sample here – Diesel Common Rail Injection System Market
Diesel Common Rail Injection System Market – Geographical Overview
Asia-Pacific is likely to dominate the diesel common rail injection system market
The Asia-Pacific region is majorly driven by countries, like China, Japan, and India. The diesel demand increased due to the improvement in mining and industrial activity, commercial vehicle sales, and road freight movements in China. The demand for diesel common rail injection systems is growing in the country due to numerous factors, such as companies entering partnerships for developing new products and manufacturers investing in R&D projects. For instance, Dongfeng Automobile Co. Ltd and Delphi jointly developed a new China 6 standard DDi23 engine for light-duty trucks. Delphi offered high-pressure common rail diesel injection systems and post-processing solutions to help this engine meet the China 6 emission standard.
Check our other latest reports on –
- Automotive Brake System Market – Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecast (2021 – 2026)
- Convertible Roof System Market – Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 – 2026)
Key Highlights of the Diesel Common Rail Injection System Market
- The diesel common rail injection system market is consolidated, with the presence of major companies, such as Robert Bosch GmbH, DENSO Corporation, Delphi Technologies, and Continental AG. The market also has the presence of other companies, such as Cummins. Robert Bosch is leading the market.
- The United States in North America is expected to witness high demand for diesel common rail injection system. In the last couple of years, many automakers introduced various diesel vehicles in the United States, which have been very well received by consumers, and several manufacturers have announced their plans to expand their diesel model portfolios.
Related Reports and Links
- Automotive Fuel Delivery System Market – Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 – 2026)
- Automotive Powertrain Systems Market – Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 – 2026)
List of Key Players in the Diesel Common Rail Injection System Market
- Continental AG
- Delphi Technologies
- DENSO Corporation
- HYUNDAI KEFICO Corporation
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Cummins Inc.
- DELL’ORTO SpA
- Magneti Marelli SpA
*List Not Exhaustive
Mordor Intelligence has segmented the global diesel common rail injection system market on the basis of vehicle type, fuel injector type, and geography:
- Vehicle Type (Market Size & Forecast based on Revenue (USD million), 2018-2026)
- Passenger Car
- Light Commercial Vehicles
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles
- Fuel Injector Type (Market Size & Forecast based on Revenue (USD million), 2018-2026)
- Conventional Solenoid Injector
- Piezoelectric Injector
- Geography (Market Size & Forecast based on Revenue (USD million), 2018-2026)
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- North America
- United States
- Rest of North America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle-East and Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East and Africa
About Mordor Intelligence
Mordor Intelligence is a market intelligence and advisory firm. Our mission is to map complex business ecosystems across the globe to better predict butterfly effects. To date, we have partnered with 4000+ enterprises across 20 industries, to deliver precise data and actionable insights in over 6000 projects. Our domain-specific teams of research experts continuously track markets, enabling our clients to gain a competitive edge through high-quality market intelligence.
We offer fully tailored intelligence solutions to meet the unique business requirements of any organization. Our deep industry expertise coupled with cross-functional analyst teams ensures we can support the intelligence requirements of even the most specific of business problems.
Company Name: Mordor Intelligence Private Limited
Contact Person: Sai Teja
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 617-765-2493
Address:5th Floor, Rajapushpa Summit, Nanakramguda Rd, Financial District, Gachibowli
State: Telangana 500008