The global wide field imaging devices market size is expected to reach USD 779.7 million by 2027 according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is anticipated to exhibit a CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period. Growing prevalence of retinal disorders such as diabetic retinopathy, choroidal melanoma, and Uveitis is expected to drive the adoption of wide field imaging devices. Moreover, increasing product launches for various application areas mainly to capture the infection in the posterior side of the eye is also expected to propel the overall market growth. Increasing usage in various medical environment is also expected to contribute toward the adoption of hand-held wide field imaging devices.
Increasing number of Retinopathy of Prematurity (ROP) cases is leading to growing demand of the device for quick and effective diagnosis. Therefore, various market players are continuously engaging in technological advancement to effectively diagnose and treat ROP. In addition, growing number of retinal specialty clinics and increasing installation of wide field imaging devices are the factors expected to ensure swift market growth during the forecast period.
Major market players are incorporating various strategies such as mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, and collaborations to develop, distribute, and enhance wide field imaging devices in different settings and widen the scope of their application. Moreover, clinical studies conducted by various universities to understand the effectiveness of the devices and to compare the already existing and upcoming products is expected to boost the market growth during the forecast period.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/wide-field-imaging-systems-market
Wide Field Imaging Devices Market Report Highlights
- Diabetic retinopathy held the largest market share in 2019 and is expected to expand at the fastest CAGR mainly due to increasing prevalence of diabetes and diabetic retinopathy
- Retinopathy of prematurity segment held significant revenue share in 2019 mainly due to increasing cases of retinal disease in premature babies
- Tabletop wide field imaging devices held largest share in 2019 mainly due to increasing adoption of these devices in various medical settings
- Hospitals held largest share in end-use segment largely due to growing installation of wide field imaging devices in the setting
- In 2019, North America dominated the global space with the largest revenue share owing to the adoption of wide field imaging devices in the region and increasing product launches in the countries such as U.S.
- Asia Pacific is expected to expand at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period mainly due to increasing alliances between the global and local players to enhance the product distribution in the region
For Requesting a Sample Copy of This Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/wide-field-imaging-systems-market/request/rs1
Wide Field Imaging Devices Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global wide field imaging devices market based on application, modality, end use, and region:
Wide Field Imaging Devices Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
- Choroidal Melanoma
- Retinal Vein Occlusion
Wide Field Imaging Devices Modality Outlook (Volume, Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
Wide Field Imaging Devices End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Specialty Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Wide Field Imaging Devices Regional Outlook (Volume, Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- North America
- The Netherlands
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Hong Kong
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
List of Key Players of Wide Field Imaging Devices Market
- Heidelberg Engineering Inc.
- Visunex Medical Systems, Inc.
- Carl Zeiss Meditec AG
- CENTERVUE S.P.A.
- Clarity Medical Systems, Inc.
- MEDIBELL MEDICAL VISION TECHNOLOGIES LTD
- Forus Health Pvt Ltd
- oDocs Eye Care
- Phoenix Technology Group, LLC
- Epipole Ltd.
Inquire more or share questions if any before the purchase on this report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/4319/ibb
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a market research and consulting company that offers market research reports, syndicated and customized reports. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California. It offers client engagement for business consulting and market intelligence from various domains. The clientele is based across various countries with queries coming from more than 50 industries worldwide.
Grand View Research helps its clients to make informed decisions by helping them understand current trends and scenarios. Every year Grand View Research accomplishes more than 300 multi-country market studies to optimize consulting for clients.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States