According to a new market research report launched by Inkwood Research, the Global Industrial Robotics Market is growing at a CAGR of 10.21% during the forecast period and is expected to reach $86.61 billion by 2028.
Browse 50 Market Data Tables and 58 Figures spread over 228 Pages, along with in-depth analysis on Global Industrial Robotics Market by Robot Type, Application, End-User & by Geography.
This insightful market research report by Inkwood Research focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. The report covers all the aspects of this comprehensive market by assessing major geographies and is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants, and future investors. The study presents a detailed market analysis, with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain.
Global Industrial Robotics Market Scenario
An industrial robot is an artificial arm utilized for manufacturing purposes. These robots are programmable, automated, and capable of movement on three or more axes. They find application in several functioning such as welding, painting, assembly, disassembly, packing & labeling, palletizing, product inspection, and testing. All these tasks require precision, endurance, and speed, which are the features of such robots.
The global industrial robotics market is expected to progress due to several driving factors, which include high adoption in F&B, automotive and electrical & electronics industries, continual R&D & investments in the robotics segment, and the emergence of smart factories. On the other hand, resistance from workers/worker unions, the cost of robotics, and the lack of a skilled workforce are some restraining factors projected to impact the market’s growth.
The Global Industrial Robotics Market report provides data tables and includes charts and graphs for visual analysis.
Request Free Sample Report for Global Industrial Robotics Market by Robot Type, Application, End-User & by Geography: https://inkwoodresearch.com/reports/industrial-robotics-market/#request-free-sample
Market by Robot Type
- SCARA Robots
- Cylindrical Robots
- Cartesian Robots
- Articulated Robots
- Other Robots (Delta and Polar Robots)
Market by Application
- Assembling & Disassembling
- Welding & Soldering
- Material Handling
- Other Applications
Market by End-User
- Food & Beverage
- Electronic & Electric
- Chemical, Plastics, and Rubber
- Machinery Products & Metal
- Other End-Users
– The report provides a detailed analysis of the current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities – Market forecasts till 2028, using estimated market values as the base numbers – Key market trends across the business segments, regions, and countries – Key developments and strategies observed in the market – Market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and other trends – In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players – Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2028
- YAMAHA ROBOTICS
- ROCKWELL AUTOMATION INC
- ABB LTD
- RETHINK ROBOTICS
- STAUBLI INTERNATIONAL AG
- AUROTEK CORPORATION
- UNIVERSAL ROBOTS
- FANUC CORPORATION
- KUKA AG
- SCHUNK GMBH
- NACHI FUJIKOSHI CORPORATION
- KAWASAKI HEAVY INDUSTRIES LTD
- OMRON ADEPT
- MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC CORPORATION
- SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION
GLOBAL SERVICE ROBOTICS MARKET – Global service robotics market is anticipated to grow at a 15.80% CAGR during the forecast period.
GLOBAL AUTOMOTIVE ROBOTICS MARKET – Global automotive robotics market to grow at a CAGR of 12.16% during the forecasting period.
GLOBAL WAREHOUSE ROBOTICS MARKET – Global warehouse robotics market is growing at a CAGR of 13.89% during the forecast period.