The global lawn mowers market size is expected to reach USD 43.7 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 5.6%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Rapidly expanding residential construction sector across the globe is spurring the demand for landscaping services, which, in turn, is expected to propel the demand for lawnmowers over the forecast period. In addition, the rising popularity of well-kept yards and backyard beautification activities across the globe, predominantly in developed economies, is likely to contribute to market expansion.
Lawn mowers are indispensable machines as they offer great aid and convenience in undertaking a number of gardening activities, thus ensuring superior lawn quality. These factors are likely to drive their demand over the next few years. Furthermore, the rising adoption of green roofs, primarily in developed countries, is also one of the key factors propelling the market growth. Increasing environmental concerns pertaining to global warming, fuel emissions, and Greenhouse Gases (GHG) have encouraged the usage of green roofs in residential as well as commercial buildings, as these structures absorb UV rays and reduce GHG emissions. Moreover, green roofs impart enhanced shading and cooling effect, thereby reducing the costs associated with indoor cooling.
In addition, factors like strong GDP growth along with a notable rise in disposable income levels across developing economies has enabled increased investments in farmhouses and bungalows with sizeable gardening areas. This has triggered the demand for gardening tools, such as weeders and mowers, thereby fueling the market growth. However, the growing popularity of artificial turf or grass may pose a major threat to the product. Artificial grass does not require mowing, watering, or fertilizing like natural grass. The convenience and low cost associated with artificial grass are further compelling its increased adoption across residential and commercial spaces. This is expected to hinder the growth of the market.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/lawn-mowers-market
Lawn Mowers Market Report Highlights
• The electric lawn mower product segment held the largest market share in 2019; however, robotic lawn mower is projected to exhibit the fastest CAGR over the forecast period owing to its benefits over other products
• The residential sector is expected to emerge as the largest segment in the coming years. The rapidly expanding residential construction sector, especially in developing regions, is the key driving factor for the segment
• Europe accounted for a significant share of the global market in 2019 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 5.4% over the forecast period
• Technological advancements and rapid adoption of robotic lawnmowers in various countries, such as Germany, France, and Switzerland, are opening up new growth opportunities for companies offering advanced product variants
• The vendor landscape of the lawn mowers market is highly consolidated and characterized by a high level of competition.
• Some of the leading companies in the market are Deere and Company; MTD Products; American Honda Motor Co., Inc.; and Robert Bosch GmbH. These companies are focusing on product development to strengthen their foothold in the global market.
For Requesting a Sample Copy Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/lawn-mowers-market/request/rs15
Lawn Mowers Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global lawn mowers market based on the product, end-use, and region:
Lawn Mowers Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 – 2027)
Lawn Mowers End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 – 2027)
Lawn Mowers Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 – 2027)
• North America
• The U.S.
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• South Africa
List of Key Players of Lawn Mowers Market
• Deere and Company.
• MTD Products.
• American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
• Robert Bosch GmbH.
Fill the Pre-Order Enquiry Form for the Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/4481/ibb
Browse Related Reports:
Zero Turn Mowers MarketSize, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Cutting Width (Less Than 50 Inches, 50 To 60 Inches, More Than 60 Inches), By Application (Residential, Commercial), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2025.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a U.S. & India-based market research and consultancy firm. It is headquartered in San Francisco. We provide business insights, syndicated research reports, and customized research reports to large as well as small and medium-scale enterprises. Our database features thousands of statistics and in-depth analyses on more than 45 industries. Grand View Research’s extensive database is used by Fortune 500 companies to understand the regional as well as the global business environment.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States