The global axial flow pump market size is expected to reach USD 42.73 billion by 2027, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is expected to expand at a CAGR of 3.6% from 2020 to 2027. Increasing demand for energy fuels in countries, such as the U.S., China, India, and Germany, due to rapid industrialization and urbanization is anticipated to drive the market.
The global market is driven by technological innovation and capacity expansion strategies adopted by the oil & gas companies in the Middle East, thus generating demand for efficient axial flow pumps with enhanced discharge rates. In addition, the government is investing significantly in expanding their businesses to other regions, thus increasing the demand for axial flow pumps.
As per a report published by the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), more than USD 600 billion is invested annually for water treatment operations. The market for axial flow pumps is likely to grow as governments across various countries are investing significantly in the development of water treatment and wastewater management facilities.
In June 2016, the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) released new energy conservation standards for pumps that govern the product’s energy efficiency. This is expected to compel players in various application industries to replace their old pumps with new standards, thereby leading to market growth over the coming years.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/axial-flow-pump-market
Axial Flow Pump Market Report Highlights
• By type, high power axial pumps accounted for 52.7% share of the global revenue in 2019 on account of the rising product demand in applications, such as water treatment, wastewater management, and irrigation systems
• The domestic water and wastewater application segment is expected to expand at a CAGR of 2.6% from 2020 to 2027 on account of high investment by various countries for setting up water and wastewater treatment facilities
• Asia Pacific accounted for 41.6% share of the global revenue in 2019 owing to high expenditures by the governments of various developing countries for the installation or up-gradation of water treatment facilities, chemical plants, and oil & gas industries
• Central and South America is estimated to expand at a CAGR of 4.2% from 2020 to 2027 on account of the rapid growth of the oil & gas, mining, and power generation sectors
• Strategies adopted by market participants involve partnerships with end customers, new product developments, mergers & acquisitions, and value chain integration to gain a competitive edge in the market
For Requesting a Sample Copy of This Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/axial-flow-pump-market/request/rs1
Axial Flow Pump Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global axial flow pump market on the basis of type, application, and region:
Axial Flow Pump Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• High Power
Axial Flow Pump Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Domestic Water & Wastewater
• Food & Beverage
Axial Flow Pump Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
List of Key Players of Axial Flow Pump Market
• KSB SE & Co. KGaA
• Sulzer Ltd.
• Weir Group PLC
Inquire more or share questions if any before the purchase on this report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/6225/ibb
Browse More Related Report:
Industrial Pumps Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Centrifugal, Positive Displacement), By Application (Water & Wastewater, Construction), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2021 – 2028
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a market research and consulting company registered in the State of California having its headquarters in San Francisco. The company offers syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. With Grand View Research, you get an opportunity to understand market trends, insights, and business statistics from a strategic standpoint. With a deep-seated understanding of many business environments, Grand View Research offers business and market intelligence studies and accomplishes more than 300 multi-country market studies.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States