Tustin, California – These past few years, teeth straightening has shot up in popularity. More people have been paying attention to their teeth, and rightfully so. In fact, more than 70% of the adult population in the U.S. have had teeth correction treatment or want treatment. 2Usmiles provides a very modern solution to this dilemma: at-home clear aligner treatment. It’s quick, effective, and revolutionizes smiles.
From history, it’s easy to see that braces have been proven to be effective, but they come with a lot of shortcomings. Braces usually cause significant discomfort due to immense pressure on the teeth. They also require many visits to your dentists or orthodontists to adjust wires. Furthermore, oral hygiene might become problematic, requiring additional dental work.
Thankfully, nowadays, you don’t need to weave metal wires through your teeth. Dental advancements have allowed for quick and effective treatment to achieve a beautiful smile. If teeth misalignments are mild to medium, patients may want to try clear aligners through teledentistry (convenient and practical remote dental care). 2Usmilesoffers this service at an affordable price for authentic results.
2USmiles’ Clear Aligners are becoming widely popular. 2Usmiles Clear Aligners are made from a specially engineered plastic meant to bring durability and comfort to its wearer. They offer professional care, orthodontics are on board during the entire process and examine regularly. The patented materials give best clarity to the clear aligners. Order now on their website and receive a set of aligners, and each aligner tray will gently push teeth on specific points to move them into the correct position. 2USmiles clear aligners are better than the traditional braces, they are nearly invisible, offering more mobility in day-to-day life. They are more convenient than expensive metal braces and produce faster results. 2Usmiles clear aligners are also comfortable, removable, and easy to manage. Rather than wearing metallic braces that are noticeable and costly, their clear, invisible teeth aligners are subtle and can be worn at any time of the day. Depending on the treatment plan chosen, the process lasts between 4 to 12 months. 2Usmiles’ impressive kit is easy to use and super convenient for everyone. Their teeth aligners are safe and medically approved for use by adults of all ages.
At this point, readers would want to know how the teeth alignment procedure works and what makes 2USmiles different from others. The procedure involves the following steps:
- Order Impression Kit: 2Usmiles impressive kit is easy to use and super convenient for everyone. With their teeth straightening product, patients can align their teeth right from the comfort of their home. No dentist appointments, no waiting rooms, or medical procedures. An impression kit comes with detailed instructions, taking an impression of teeth from the comfort of home. Mail it back to 2USmiles using the prepaid label. The whole process takes less than 30 minutes.
- Orthodontist Review: An orthodontist will review the case and determine if the teeth are a good fit for 2Usmiles clear aligners. If not, 2USmiles refunds all the money.
- Affordable Payment Options: They offer two kinds of treatment packages. Payment can be done on a monthly basis or can opt for one-time fee payment.
- Customize Treatment Plan: Their professional orthodontist team will create a unique treatment plan and project a patient’s new smile with a 3D model, displaying every step and time frame.
- Time for Results: No office visits required! Everything needed for the 2Usmiles treatment is mailed to the patient’s doorstep all at once. Dentists will remotely give the patient all the instructions and take care of the teeth throughout the process.
- 2USmiles for Whiter Teeth: Patients will also receive a free whitening kit along with their clear aligners. 2Usmiles covers everything needed for the perfect smile.
- Medical Grade Retainers: Patients will log in their account and upload their progress photos taken by mobile device every four weeks, orthodontist will keep track of alignment journey and make sure the result is as promised.
2USmiles shows the results beforehand with its personalized 3D model. In case the readers are worried if the process is painful, 2USmiles assures that if there aren’t any periodontal (gum) issues or cavities, teeth will not hurt during the process. However, at the beginning there could be mild discomfort as the body adjusts to a foreign device. Each set of aligners is to be worn for 2 weeks. Their clear aligners are guaranteed to be invisible aligners. 2Usmiles clear aligners are BPA free and FDA approved. Patients in the treatment process or plan to start the treatment, there will be no unwanted side effects.
2USmiles has many happy well-wishers who now smile confidently. John McDaniel shared his experience: ‘It doesn’t seem to change much every day, but looking back at the comparison is really amazing. Compared with traditional steel teeth, 2USmiles are much easier and invisible. I was comfortable with the discomfort of correcting although dental correction was a long way to go.’ MIX reviewed: ‘Just done with the molding process, they had me an additional whitening kit and a retainer for free, that’s really thoughtful and I can’t wait to continue with the process.’
To get amazed by the prices they offer, visit their website: https://www.2usmiles.com/ and order today to avail a $200 off on all purchases. To check if 2Usmiles is covered under the insurance, email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. Subscribe to their newsletter to stay updated. They ship in all states of the U.S.A.
Company Name: 2Usmiles
Contact Person: Ryan Liu
Email: Send Email
Address:14662 Franklin Ave H
State: CA 92780
Country: United States