The global automotive logistics market size is expected to reach USD 222.3 billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of 5.8% from 2020 to 2027, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The growth of the market is directly linked to the demand for automobile and automobile parts, development of comprehensive world-wide trade flow, and existing economic environment. Furthermore, rapid proliferation of trade agreements among various countries is a key factor fueling the growth of the market.
Automotive logistics is a part of the automotive supply chain, which spans across the globe. Automotive logistics ensures seamless transportation of component, system, and finished vehicle in the economy, starting from pre-assembled components to the transport of finished automobiles to a local warehouse. Automotive logistics is crucial for raw material producers, components suppliers, vehicle manufacturing, spare parts suppliers, and automotive sales. It comprises inbound logistics of raw materials and components, garage logistics of the manufacturing process, sales logistics of spare parts, and finished vehicle, which also includes loading/unloading, storage, transportation, information processing, distribution, and delivery. In a broader supply chain, automotive logistics also provides transportation of automotive industry waste for recycling.
Key service providers are adopting advanced technologies, such as Big Data and connected ships, to improve supply-chain management processes for optimizing modes of transport in the industry. The application of technologies such as big data enables cost comparison, reliability, and quality of concerned product components transportation to suggest the perfect and most economical mode of transportation. It also analyzes statistical data for predicting the demand and helps in streamlining the procurement process with minimum inventory cost, making it more cost efficient. Big data analytics also aid in the reduction of labor costs by making use of predictive assessment on routing to eliminate delays in shipments, thereby reducing the operational cost to increase the profit margin of the service providers.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/automotive-logistics-market
Automotive logistics Market Report Highlights
- Based on activity, the warehousing segment is expected to exhibit the highest CAGR over the forecast period due to increasing demand from the automobile industry and growing awareness concerning optimum utilization of spaces throughout supply channels
- By distribution, the domestic segment captured a dominant market share in the year 2019 and it is expected to maintain its lead throughout the forecast period owing to shifting preference of automobile manufacturers towards local manufacturing of automobile and automobile parts to minimize operational cost
- Increasing emphasis on developing a logistics infrastructure and a public-private partnership model to facilitate ease of transportation from manufacturers to local warehouse is expected to drive the inbound logistics segment
- By type, the automobile parts segment is anticipated to dominate the market over the forecast period owing to the demand generated in aftermarket by a massive automobile fleet across the globe.
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to register the highest CAGR over the forecast period owing to high rate of automobile manufacturing, coupled with huge trade volume from this region across the globe.
For Requesting a Sample Copy of This Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/automotive-logistics-market/request/rs1
Automotive Logistics Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global automotive logistics market on the basis of activity, type, distribution, logistics solution, and region:
Automotive LogisticsActivity Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
Automotive Logistics Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Finished Vehicle
- Automobile Parts
Automotive Logistics Distribution Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
Automotive Logistics Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
Automotive Logistics Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
List of Key Players of Automotive Logistics Market
- BLG LOGISTICS GROUP AG & Co. KG
- CEVA Logistics
- Hellmann Worldwide Logistics
- Penske Automotive Group, Inc.
- CFR Rinkens
- Expeditors International of Washington, Inc.
- Imperial Logistics
- Kerry Logistics Network
- Nippon Express Co. Ltd.
- Ryder System, Inc.
- Schnellecke group ag & co. Kg
Inquire more or share questions if any before the purchase on this report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/450397/ibb
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a market research and consulting company that offers market research reports, syndicated and customized reports. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California. It offers client engagement for business consulting and market intelligence from various domains. The clientele is based across various countries with queries coming from more than 50 industries worldwide.
Grand View Research helps its clients to make informed decisions by helping them understand current trends and scenarios. Every year Grand View Research accomplishes more than 300 multi-country market studies to optimize consulting for clients.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States