Global SCID Model Market USD 43.50 Million in the year 2019 globally and has been foreseen to yield USD 61.95 Million by the year 2027 at a compound annual growth (CAGR) of 4.6% over the forecast period. Many experiments with mice, pigs, and other animals are being carried out in order to develop a novel SCID model. Human liver cells or hepatic cancer cells were first implanted into basic immune-deficient mice to develop liver mouse models. The results, on the other hand, were inconclusive and unreliable. In addition, researchers are looking into developing severe combined immunodeficient (SCID) pig models for cancer translational research. In the last decade, several severe combination immunodeficient (SCID) pig models were produced or genetically engineered. Mutations in the ARTEMIS, IL2RG, or RAG1/2 genes, or combinations thereof, are found in SCID pigs with NK cells but lacking T and B cells, or deficient in NK, T, and B cells for research purposes.
Increasing demand for personalised medicines, increased awareness among researchers about physiological similarities between humans and animals, increased adoption of genetics in biomedical studies, and increased use of animal models in pre-clinical development by several research laboratories and biopharmaceutical industries are all expected to boost the market. Furthermore, rising government support for innovation and the development of standard protocols involving animal models, the emergence of CRISPR as a powerful technology in the field of biomedical research, the increased need for animal models for production and quality control for therapeutic purposes, and the increased use of animal models in biomedical research, toxicology, physiology, cancer research, neurological research, genetic research, and xenotransplantation are all factors.
Download free sample copy of this report @
Key Highlights of SCID Model Market:
- In 2021, PhoenixBio Co., Ltd. established a partnership with Inotiv, Inc. (“Inotiv”) to provide pre-clinical research services using the PXB-mouse (cDNA-uPA/SCID mouse model with a humanised liver). Through Inotiv’s contract study site in North America, clients will have the option of using the PXB-mouse for research, and PhoenixBio’s ability to meet the growing demand for services using its proprietary animal model will be expanded.
- In September 2021, Evaluation launches of newborn screening for SCID in the NHS. The study will last for two years and will cover around two-thirds of England’s newborn population. While the evaluation results are analysed, screening will continue for a third year. The UK NSC will next make a final decision on whether SCID newborn screening should be included in England’s NHS Newborn Blood Spot (NBS) Screening Program.
Key Market Insights from the report:
The Global SCID Model Market accounted for USD 43.50 Million in the year 2019 globally and has been foreseen to yield USD 61.95 Million by the year 2027 at a compound annual growth (CAGR) of 4.6% The Global SCID Model Market has been segmented on the basis of model, treatment and region.
Mouse, Pigs and Other.
Stem Cell Therapy, Gene Therapy, and Enzyme Therapy.
North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Competitive Landscape & their strategies of SCID Model Market:
The key players operating in the global market of SCID Model include Charles River Laboratories International, Inc, Envigo, Eurofins Scientific SE, GenOway S.A., Hera BioLabs (Transposagen Biopharmaceuticals), JSR Corporation (Crown Bioscience Inc.), Ozgene Pty Ltd., PerkinElmer, Inc. (Horizon Discovery Group plc.), Taconic Biosciences, and The Jackson Laboratory.
Ask for discount@
Global SCID Model Market, By Model Platform:
Global SCID Model Market, By Treatment:
- Stem Cell Therapy
- Gene Therapy
- Enzyme Therapy
The market provides detailed information regarding the industrial base, productivity, strengths, manufacturers, and recent trends which will help companies enlarge the businesses and promote financial growth. Furthermore, the report exhibits dynamic factors including segments, sub-segments, regional marketplaces, competition, dominant key players, and market forecasts. In addition, the market includes recent collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships along with regulatory frameworks across different regions impacting the market trajectory. Recent technological advances and innovations influencing the global market are included in the report.
Some Important Points Answered in this Market Report Are Given Below:
- Explains an overview of the product portfolio, including product development, planning, and positioning
- Explains details about key operational strategies with a focus on R&D strategies, corporate structure, localization strategies, production capabilities, and financial performance of various companies.
- Detailed analysis of the market revenue over the forecasted period.
- Examining various outlooks of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST & SWOT Analysis.
- Study on the segments that are anticipated to dominate the market.
- Study on the regional analysis that is expected to register the highest growth over the forecast period
Global Cell Therapy Manufacturing Market By Therapy Type (Allogeneic Cell Therapy and Autologous Cell Therapy) By Technology (Somatic Cell Technology, Cell Immortalization Technology, Viral Vector Technology, Genome Editing Technology, Cell Plasticity Technology, and 3D Technology), By Source (IPSC’s, Bone Marrow, Umbilical Cord, Adipose Tissue, and Neural Stem Cells), By Application ( Musculoskeletal, Cardiovascular, Gastrointestinal, Neurological, Oncology, Dermatology, and Other),and By Geography (North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East, Asia Pacific, Africa) – Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2029
Global Cell Separation Technologies Market, By Technology (Gradient centrifugation, Surface Markers Separation, Fluorescence Activated Cell Sorting, and Magnetic Cell Sorting), By Application (Oncology Research, Neuroscience Research, Stem Cell Research , and Microbiology & Immunology Research), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) – Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2029
- Market Dynamics, Regulations, and Trends Analysis
- Market Dynamics
- DR Impact Analysis
- PEST Analysis
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Opportunity Orbit
- Market Investment Feasibility Index
- Macroeconomic Factor Analysis
- Market Estimation
- Top-Down Approach
- Bottom-Up Approach
- Market Breakdown and Data Triangulation
- Research Assumptions
- Market Opportunities
- Market Trends
- Approach for estimating Market Share by Top-Down Analysis (Supply Side)
- Approach for estimating market share by Bottom-up Analysis (Demand Side)
About Prophecy Market Insights
Prophecy Market Insights is specialized market research, analytics, marketing/business strategy, and solutions that offers strategic and tactical support to clients for making well-informed business decisions and to identify and achieve high-value opportunities in the target business area. We also help our clients to address business challenges and provide the best possible solutions to overcome them and transform their business.
Company Name: Prophecy Market Insights
Contact Person: Sidhant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 8605312701
Address:964 E. Badillo Street #2042 Covina, CA 91724
Country: United States