Browse 101 market data Tables and 59 Figures spread across 280 Pages, along with in-depth analysis on Global Automotive Semiconductor Market by Vehicle Type, Fuel Type, Application, Components, & Geography
This insightful market research report by Inkwood Research focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. The report covers all the aspects of this comprehensive market by assessing major geographies, and is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants, and future investors. The study presents a detailed market analysis, with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain.
Global Automotive Semiconductor Market Scenario
Electric vehicles include an electric motor rather than an internal combustion engine. These vehicles use a huge traction battery pack to fuel the electric motor. Semiconductors are essential for vehicle safety, intelligence, and efficiency. Several features, including backup cameras, blind-spot sensors, and emergency braking systems, rely primarily on semiconductor chip technology. With automakers increasing EV production, the chip content creates numerous opportunities for semiconductor manufacturers.
Besides, the typical amount of semiconductor parts integrated into an electric car has surged significantly. In this regard, the rise in demand for blind-spot detectors and other features has fueled the sale of EVs, which simultaneously surges the need for semiconductors. Hence, all these factors are fueling the global automotive semiconductor market’s growth.
The Global Automotive Semiconductor Market report provides data tables and includes charts and graphs for visual analysis.
Request Free Sample Report for Global Automotive Semiconductor Market by Vehicle Type, Fuel Type, Application, Components, & Geography: https://inkwoodresearch.com/reports/automotive-semiconductor-market/#request-free-sample
Market by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Cars
- Light Commercial Vehicles (LCVS)
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles (HCVS)
Market by Fuel Type
Market by Application
- Advanced Driver Assistance Systems
- Body Electronics
- Safety Systems
Market by Components
- Analog ICS
- Discrete Power Devices
- Image Sensor
- Position Sensor
- Temperature Sensor
- Pressure Sensor
- Other Sensor Types
- Memory Devices
- Lightning Devices
– The report provides a detailed analysis of the current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities – Market forecasts till 2028, using estimated market values as the base numbers – Key market trends across the business segments, regions, and countries – Key developments and strategies observed in the market – Market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and other trends – In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players – Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2028
- ANALOG DEVICES INC
- INFINEON TECHNOLOGIES AG
- INTEL CORPORATION
- MICROCHIP TECHNOLOGY INCORPORATED
- MICRON TECHNOLOGY INC
- NXP SEMICONDUCTORS NV
- ON SEMICONDUCTOR CORPORATION
- QUALCOMM TECHNOLOGIES INC
- RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION
- ROBERT BOSCH GMBH
- ROHM CO LTD
- SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS CO LTD
- STMICROELECTRONICS NV
- TEXAS INSTRUMENTS INCORPORATED
- TOSHIBA CORPORATION
GLOBAL ADVANCED DRIVER ASSISTANCE SYSTEM (ADAS) MARKET – The global advanced driver assistance system (ADAS) market is estimated to reap a CAGR of 14.68% over the forecast period 2020-2028.
GLOBAL AUTOMOTIVE ROBOTICS MARKET – The global market for automotive robotics is estimated to observe a growth rate of 12.16% during the studied period 2021-2028.
GLOBAL SEMICONDUCTOR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY (IP) MARKET – As per estimates, the global semiconductor intellectual property (IP) market is set to grow at a CAGR of 4.89% during the forecasting period.
GLOBAL AUTOMOTIVE INTEGRATED CIRCUITS (ICS) MARKET – The global automotive integrated circuits (ICS) market is likely to witness a compound annual growth rate of 9.82% during the projected years 2019-2027.