Radiation Dermatitis Overview
Radiation dermatitis (also called Radiodermatitis) is a condition caused by radiotherapy (X-Rays) delivered during cancer management. Pathophysiology of radiation dermatitis is a combination of radiation injury and the subsequent inflammatory response and can occur at both the irradiation entrance and exit site. Radiation dermatitis usually begins to occur within 1–4 weeks of treatment and persists for radiation therapy duration. It may require 2–4 weeks to heal after completion of treatment.
The Radiation Dermatitis market report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs, and their market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted Radiation Dermatitis symptoms market size from 2018 to 2030 segmented by seven major markets. The report also covers current Radiation Dermatitis symptoms treatment practice/algorithm, market drivers, market barriers, and unmet medical needs to curate the best of the opportunities. It assesses the underlying potential of the market.
Request for sample– https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/radiation-dermatitis-market
Some of the key highlights of the Radiation Dermatitis market report
- Around 95% of cancer patients receiving radiation therapy will develop some form of radiodermatitis, including erythema, dry desquamation, and moist desquamation.
- Chronic radiation dermatitis is caused by imbalance of pro-inflammatory and pro-fibrotic cytokines, which starts after irradiation and lasts for months or even many years.
- In severe cases of acute radiodermatitis, premature interruption of Radio therapy might be necessary, which will eventually affect the treatment outcome and overall patient survival.
Radiation Dermatitis Market Companies
- Adamis Pharmaceuticals/Matrix Biomed
- BioMimetix JV
With proper treatment approach Radiodermatitis can be reduced or eliminated. Combination of tropical products and oral drugs are used for effective treatment of radiodermatitis. Topical products such as Hydrophilic creams, Corticosteroids and Antibiotics are most commonly used. Oral drugs and dressing products such as Hydrogel & Hydrocolloid dressings, No sting barrier film, Honey-impregnated gauze and Silicone-coated dressings are also used as conventional options for treating radiodermatitis.
Radiation Dermatitis Market Forecast
Topical agents are the most preferred and prescribed products in the radiodermatitis market. The oral medication segment holds a negligible share in the global radiodermatitis market. As the cases of cancer escalates across the world, the demand in the global radiodermatitis is expected to increment at a considerable rate.
- Tempol (APC-400): Adamis Pharmaceuticals/Matrix Biomed
- BMX-001: BioMimetix JV
Radiation Dermatitis Market Report Scope
- The report covers the descriptive overview of Radiation Dermatitis, explaining its causes, signs and symptoms, physiology, and currently available therapies.
- Comprehensive insight has been provided into the Radiation Dermatitis epidemiology and treatment in the 7MM.
- Additionally, an all-inclusive account of both the current and emerging therapies for Radiation Dermatitis is provided, along with the assessment of new therapies, which will impact the current treatment landscape.
- A detailed review of the Radiation Dermatitis market, historical and forecasted, is included in the report, covering drug outreach in the 7MM.
- The report provides an edge while developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the global Radiation Dermatitis market.
Download Sample Report– https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/radiation-dermatitis-market
Table of content
1. Key Insights
2. Report Introduction
3. Radiation Dermatitis Market Overview at a Glance
4. Executive Summary of Radiation Dermatitis
5. Disease Background and Overview
6. Epidemiology and Patient Population
7. Organizations contributing towards Radiation Dermatitis
8. Patient Journey
9. Case Reports
10. Emerging Therapies10.1 Key Cross Competition
11. Radiation Dermatitis: Seven Major Market Analysis
12. KOL Views
13. Market Drivers
14. Market Barriers
15. SWOT Analysis
16. Unmet Needs
17. Market Access
19. DelveInsight Capabilities
21. About DelveInsight
Radiation Dermatitis Market Report Highlights
- In the coming years, the Radiation Dermatitis market is set to change due to the rising awareness of the disease and the favorable environment for new anti-infective modalities, expanding the market’s size to enable the drug manufacturers to penetrate more into the market.
- The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence Radiation Dermatitis R&D. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition.
- Major players are involved in developing therapies for Radiation Dermatitis. The launch of emerging therapies will significantly impact the Radiation Dermatitis market.
- Our in-depth analysis of the pipeline assets across different stages of development (Phase I, II, and III), different emerging trends, and comparative analysis of pipeline products with detailed clinical profiles, key cross-competition, and launch date along with product development activities will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the research and development activities.
DelveInsight is a Business Consulting and Market research company, providing expert business solutions for life science vertical and offering quintessential advisory services in the areas of R&D, Strategy Formulation, Operations, Competitive Intelligence, Competitive Landscaping, and Mergers & Acquisitions.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States