According to a new market research report launched by Inkwood Research, the Global Alcoholic Ready-to-Drink (RTD) Market is rising at a CAGR of 4.38% during the forecast period and is expected to generate $41.03 billion by 2028.
Browse 54 market data Tables and 55 Figures spread over 217 Pages, along with in-depth analysis on the Global Alcoholic Ready-to-Drink (RTD) Market by Product Type, Distribution Channels & by Geography.
This insightful market research report by Inkwood Research focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. The report covers all the aspects of this comprehensive market by assessing major geographies and is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants, and future investors. The study presents a detailed market analysis, with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain.
Global Alcoholic Ready-to-Drink (RTD) Market Scenario
Alcoholic ready-to-drink (RTDs), also known as alcopops, are spirit, malt, or wine-based alcoholic drinks served in a premixed form. The market has observed significant traction globally, attributing to factors such as the changing lifestyle, rise in alcohol consumption, growing interest in low alcohol content drinks, prominence of new & ethnic flavors, increasing innovative marketing and promotions by retailers, and increased demand from youth.
The restraining factors to the market include side effects caused by the consumption of alcoholic drinks, religious/cultural beliefs in several countries, and heavy taxation and duties. Moreover, stringent rules and regulations on the advertising of alcoholic products, the easy availability of substitute products, and a rising number of anti-alcohol campaigns are other key challenges delaying the market expansion.
The Global Alcoholic Ready-to-Drink (RTD) Market report provides data tables and includes charts and graphs for visual analysis.
Request Free Sample Report for Global Alcoholic Ready-to-Drink (RTD) Market by Product Type, Distribution Channels & by Geography: https://inkwoodresearch.com/reports/alcoholic-ready-to-drink-market/#request-free-sample
Market by Distribution Channels
- Liquor Specialist Store
- Supermarkets & Hypermarkets
- Online Retailing
- Duty-Free Stores
- Other Distribution Channels
– The report provides a detailed analysis of the current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities – Market forecasts till 2028, using estimated market values as the base numbers – Key market trends across the business segments, regions, and countries – Key developments and strategies observed in the market – Market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and other trends – In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players – Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2028
- BECLE SAB DE CV
- THE SHS GROUP (BEVERAGE BRANDS (UK) LTD)
- THE BOSTON BEER COMPANY INC
- DAVIDE CAMPARI-MILANO SPA
- ANHEUSER-BUSCH INBEV NV/SA (AB INBEV)
- KIRIN HOLDINGS COMPANY LIMITED
- MARK ANTHONY GROUP INC
- BACARDI & CO LTD
- DIAGEO PLC
- BROWN-FORMAN CORPORATION
- ASAHI GROUP HOLDINGS LTD
- TAKARA HOLDINGS INC
- HALEWOOD INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS PLC
- PERNOD RICARD SA
- SUNTORY HOLDINGS LTD
- DISTELL GROUP HOLDINGS LIMITED
Global Alcoholic Spirits Market – Global alcoholic spirits market is growing at a CAGR of 3.45% during the forecast period.
Global Kombucha Market – The global kombucha market is growing with a CAGR of 21.82% during the forecast period.
Global Beer Market – Global beer market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 1.89% during the forecast period.