The global personal protective equipment market size is expected to reach USD 112.07 billion by 2028, registering a CAGR of 7.3% over the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The upgrading of the public healthcare system and infrastructure coupled with investments in new facilities in developing economies is anticipated to drive the product demand over the coming years.
The stringent regulations imposed by the U.S. Department of Labor and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) in the country have a positive impact on product demand from the end-use industries. In addition, the growing employee awareness related to personal safety has a significant influence on the increased penetration of personal protective equipment (PPE) in the country.
Constant innovations, in terms of production, such as the development of lighter, comfortable industrial protective equipment using premium-quality fabric, are projected to propel market growth. High demand for PPE, which combines safety with improved aesthetics and technological innovation, is further estimated to augment market growth.
Various countries implemented Covid-19 related acts, such as the Families First Coronavirus Response Act by the U.S., for protecting public health workers, establishing free testing, providing paid leaves, and important benefits to children and families in 2020 to curb the spread of the virus. Increasing domestic production coupled with restraints on imports and exports of PPE surged the product demand in 2020.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/personal-protective-equipment-ppe-market
Personal Protective Equipment Market Report Highlights
- Hand protection PPE accounted for the largest revenue share in 2020 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.7% over the forecast period owing to the rising product demand on account of risks associated with corrosive chemicals, handling warm objects, and heavy-duty equipment
- Protective footwear accounted for a significant market share and is expected to expand further at a steady CAGR over the forecast period on account of the increasing workplace fatalities
- The oil & gas industry accounted for a significant share, in terms of revenue, in 2020 and is expected to witness a growth rate of 6.9% over the projected period owing to high accident risk in upstream and midstream activities in the industry
- Growth in the food & beverage sector across the globe is projected to drive PPE demand over the forecast period
- Companies are focusing on manufacturing branded and fashionable PPE owing to the increased demand for durable and customized products
For Requesting a Sample Copy of This Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/personal-protective-equipment-ppe-market/request/rs1
Personal Protective Equipment Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global personal protective equipment market on the basis of product, end-use, and region:
PPE Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
- Head, Eye & Face Protection
- Hearing Protection
- Protective Clothing
- Heat & Flame Protection
- Chemical Defending
- Cleanroom Clothing
- Mechanical Protective Clothing
- Limited General Use
- Respiratory Protection
- Air-purifying Respirators
- Supplied Air Respirators
- Protective Footwear
- Fall Protection
- Hand Protection
- Disposable Gloves
- By Type
- General Purpose
- Chemical Handling
- Sterile Gloves
- By Material
- Natural Rubber
- Durable Gloves
- Mechanical Gloves
- Chemical Handling
- Thermal/Flame Retardant
PPE End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
- Oil & Gas
PPE Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- Middle East
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
List of Key Players of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Market
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Lakeland Industries, Inc.
- Ansell Ltd.
- Avon Rubber plc
- COFRA S.r.l.
- Uvex Safety Group
- Lindstrom Group
- BartelsRieger Atemschutztechnik GmbH
- Rock Fall (U.K.) Ltd.
- Mine Safety Appliances (MSA) Company
- Radians, Inc.
- Polison Corp.
- Gateway Safety, Inc.
Inquire more or share questions if any before the purchase on this report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/678/ibb
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a market research and consulting company that offers market research reports, syndicated and customized reports. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California. It offers client engagement for business consulting and market intelligence from various domains. The clientele is based across various countries with queries coming from more than 50 industries worldwide.
Grand View Research helps its clients to make informed decisions by helping them understand current trends and scenarios. Every year Grand View Research accomplishes more than 300 multi-country market studies to optimize consulting for clients.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States