How should the evaporative air cooler be maintained in winter?
1. Try to turn on the evaporative air cooler every month. Pay attention to frequently check whether the power plug is in good contact with the socket, whether it is loose or falling off, whether the air duct is blocked, and whether the sound is normal during operation. When not in use, it is best to keep it turned on once a month. The core of Xingke evaporative air cooler is the compressor. If it is not used for a long time, the lubricating oil in the compressor may condense and affect the next use.
2. Fully clean after the end of the use season. Xingke evaporative air cooler are recommended to do a thorough cleaning when they are responding to seasonal shutdowns. When cleaning the Xingke evaporative air cooler filter, pull the filter out. It is best to use a vacuum cleaner to suck up the dust on it, or you can rinse it with clean water. After drying, put it into use. For dusty environments, the filter should be cleaned frequently to prevent too much dust from blocking the air outlet and affecting the cooling effect of Xingke evaporative air cooler After cleaning, only turn on the fan of the air cooler and run it for about 2 to 3 hours to dry the inside of the air cooler and remove moisture.
What should one pay attention to when using an evaporative air cooler in the workshop?
1. Check whether the power is on before starting. The outdoor evaporative air cooler prohibits all fire sources from approaching; in the case of thunder, the power switch should be cut off as much as possible.
2. Under no special circumstances (except for places that need to be turned on 24 hours a day), the power should be turned off when no one is using the evaporative air cooler during get off work, so that the air cooler can be stopped and rested after a few hours of operation, so as to increase the operation of the evaporative air cooler Life and operating performance. When shutting down, you should turn off the wall controller switch first, and then cut off the power. Never turn off the power switch directly when the evaporative air cooler is running; if the evaporative air cooler is not cooled or ventilated during use, check the wall The fault information of the controller, and the evaporative air cooler is turned off, waiting for the after-sales personnel to come to service.
3. Use the cleaning function of the machine once every 2-3 days to keep the water quality clean, especially after rainy days, be sure to clean it once, so that the next day when the evaporative air cooler is used, it will not blow out the “fishy” air.
4. Clean the filter once every 1-2 weeks. If there are more environmental stains, it is recommended to clean it once a week. The specific cleaning times can be judged according to the cleanliness of the filter.