DelveInsight’s Bipolar Disorder Market Insights report provides a thorough understanding of current treatment practices, emerging Bipolar Disorder market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted Bipolar Disorder market size from 2018 to 2030 segmented into 7MM (the USA, EU5 (the UK, Italy, Spain, France, and Germany), and Japan).
Bipolar Disorder Overview
Bipolar Disorder (formerly called manic-depressive illness or manic depression is a mental disorder that causes unusual shifts in mood, energy, activity levels, concentration, and the ability to carry out day-to-day tasks. It is the condition that causes extreme mood swings that includes emotional highs (mania or hypomania) and lows (depression).
Learn more about report offering @ https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/bipolar-disorder-manic-depression-market
Some of the key highlights of the Bipolar Disorder Market Report
- An estimated 7 million people in the United States are currently suffering with bipolar disorder.
- Men and women are equally likely to develop the bipolar disorder.
- The lifetime prevalence of bipolar disorder in the United Kingdom was found to be 1.7%. Although, only 16.9% of patients had received BD specific treatment.
- Bipolar Disorder companies are included like Allergan (AbbVie)/Gedeon Richter, Sunovion Pharmaceuticals (Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma), Intra-Cellular Therapies, NeuroRx, Sunovion (Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma), Lundbeck/Otsuka Pharmaceutical, Celon Pharma, COMPASS Pathways, and many others,
- Bipolar Disorder drugs are included like Endoxifen, Iloperidone, and many others.
Download Sample Report @ https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/bipolar-disorder-manic-depression-market
Bipolar Disorder Types
Three different types of bipolar disorder includes Bipolar I Disorder, Bipolar II Disorder, Cyclothymic Disorder (also called Cyclothymia). Sometimes a person might experience symptoms of bipolar disorder that do not match the three categories, which is referred to as “other specified and unspecified bipolar and related disorders.”
Bipolar Disorder Symptoms
Three main symptoms includes — mania, hypomania, and depression — are the main features of bipolar disorder. Different types of bipolar disorder involve different combinations of these symptoms.
Bipolar Disorder Diagnosis
The diagnosis of bipolar disorder is made only by taking careful notes of symptoms, including their severity, length, and frequency. The diagnosis of bipolar disorder may include Physical Exam, Psychiatric assessment, Mood Charting, and different criteria for bipolar disorder in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual or Mental Disorders (DSM-5), published by American Psychiatric Association.
Bipolar Disorder Treatment
There are several treatments that can help the patient manage bipolar disorder symptoms. These includes medications, counseling, and lifestyle changes. Some natural remedies have also found to be beneficial for the patients. Bipolar disorder is a lifelong condition. Treatment is directed at managing symptoms which may include medications, Psychotherapy, Electroconvulsive therapy, and Transcranial magnetic stimulation.
Request Sample Report @ https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/bipolar-disorder-manic-depression-market
Bipolar Disorder Emerging Therapy Assessment
There is a need for improvement in the treatments. Therefore, testing a new treatment or to look at different combinations of existing treatments is necessary. The dynamics of the bipolar disorder therapeutic market is anticipated to change in the coming years owing to the improvement in the research and development undertaking. Major Pharma giants are thoroughly working toward the development of new treatment therapies for this indication, in order to provide better relief for the symptoms and hence improve the Quality of life (QoL) of patients with bipolar disorder.
Bipolar Disorder Market Drivers
- Increase in Awareness and Technology
- Advances toward Precision Medicine for BD
- Future Directions in Blood Biomarkers
Bipolar Disorder Market Barriers
- Misdiagnosis of Bipolar Disorder
- Mental illness is still a taboo in society
- Limited Understanding of the Disease Mechanism
Bipolar Disorder Market Report Scope
- The report covers the descriptive overview of Bipolar Disorder (Manic Depression), explaining its causes, signs and symptoms, pathophysiology, diagnosis and currently available therapies
- Comprehensive insight has been provided into the Bipolar Disorder (Manic Depression) epidemiology and treatment in the 7MM
- Additionally, an all-inclusive account of both the current and emerging therapies for Bipolar Disorder (Manic Depression) is provided, along with the assessment of new therapies, which will have an impact on the current treatment landscape
- A detailed review of the Bipolar Disorder (Manic Depression) market; historical and forecasted is included in the report, covering drug outreach in the 7MM
- The report provides an edge while developing business strategies, by understanding trends shaping and driving the global Bipolar Disorder (Manic Depression) market
Click to get a snapshot of the Bipolar Disorder Market Report @ https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/bipolar-disorder-manic-depression-market
Table of content
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of Bipolar Disorder (Manic Depression)
3. Competitive Intelligence Analysis for Bipolar Disorder (Manic Depression)
4. Bipolar Disorder (Manic Depression): Market Overview at a Glance
5. Bipolar Disorder (Manic Depression): Disease Background and Overview
6. Patient Journey
7. Bipolar Disorder (Manic Depression) Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
9. Bipolar Disorder (Manic Depression) Unmet Needs
10. Key Endpoints of Bipolar Disorder (Manic Depression) Treatment
11. Bipolar Disorder (Manic Depression) Marketed Products
12. Bipolar Disorder (Manic Depression) Emerging Therapies
13. Bipolar Disorder (Manic Depression): Seven Major Market Analysis
14. Attribute analysis
15. 7MM: Market Outlook
16. Access and Reimbursement Overview of Bipolar Disorder (Manic Depression)
17. KOL Views
18. Market Drivers
19. Market Barriers
21. DelveInsight Capabilities
23. About DelveInsight
DelveInsight is a Business Consulting and Market research company, providing expert business solutions for the life science vertical and offering quintessential advisory services in the areas of R&D, Strategy Formulation, Operations, Competitive Intelligence, Competitive Landscaping, and Mergers & Acquisitions.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States