The global blow molded plastics market size is anticipated to reach USD 98.7 billion by 2028, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., growing at a CAGR of 3.3% over the forecast period. The global industry is expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period owing to increasing product demand from various application industries. In the past few years, there has been a significant growth in technologies and equipment for manufacturing these plastics, which has enabled manufacturers to cater to specific requirements of several application industries, such as automotive, building & construction, packaging, and others.
Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) has several applications in the packaging industry including in manufacturing bottles intended for the packaging of food & beverage products. This is expected to drive its demand over the forecast period. During the Covid-19 pandemic, the demand for Polypropylene (PP) and PET is expected to grow on account of the increased usage of face masks, protective gowns, and packaging bottles for hand sanitizers.
Extrusion blow molded plastics was the largest and the fastest-growing technology segment in 2020. This technology is a revolutionary form of the blow molding process. One of the main advantages of this process is that it enables the manufacturers to increase output along with the efficiency of providing customized products. Moreover, lower mold cost as compared to other processes makes it a cost-effective technology.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/blow-molded-plastics-market
Blow Molded Plastics Market Report Highlights
- The global market was valued at USD 75.7 billion in 2020 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 3.3% from 2021 to 2028
- Polyethylene (PE) was the largest product segment in 2020. PE compounds are dominantly used across various industries and have been an integral material for the packaging industry
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) is estimated to emerge as the fastest-growing product segment from 2021 to 2028
- This growth can be credited to the increasing demand for ABS from the automobile industry for the manufacturing of enclosures for electrical and electronic assemblies, automotive trim components, and protective headgears
- Asia Pacific accounted for over 33% of the overall revenue share in 2020. China led the market in the Asia Pacific region
- Favorable federal regulations by agencies, such as the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), California Air Resources Board (CARB), and Scottish Environmental Protection Agency (SEPA), regarding carbon emissions along with the EU initiatives to develop blow molding applications for manufacturing lightweight and fuel-efficient cars are likely to boost the growth of the global market
For Requesting a Sample Copy of This Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/blow-molded-plastics-market/request/rs1
Blow Molded Plastics Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global blow molded plastics market on the basis of product, technology, application, and region:
Blow Molded Plastics Product Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Polystyrene (PS)
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
Blow Molded Plastics Technology Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
Blow Molded Plastics Application Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- Consumables & Electronics
- Automotive & Transport
- HVAC Ducts
- Air Intake Ducts
- Building & Construction
Blow Molded Plastics Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
List of Key Players of Blow Molded Plastics Market
- Magna International, Inc.
- International Automotive Components (IAC) Group
- Inpress Plastics Ltd.
- Comar, LLC
- Rutland Plastics Ltd.
- Gemini Group, Inc.
- The Plastic Forming Company, Inc.
- Agri-Industrial Plastics
- Garrtech, Inc.
- North American Plastics, Ltd.
- APEX Plastics
- INEOS Group
- Berry Global, Inc.
- Dow Inc.
- LyondellBasell Industries Holdings B.V.
Inquire more or share questions if any before the purchase on this report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/4640/ibb
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a market research and consulting company that offers market research reports, syndicated and customized reports. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California. It offers client engagement for business consulting and market intelligence from various domains. The clientele is based across various countries with queries coming from more than 50 industries worldwide.
Grand View Research helps its clients to make informed decisions by helping them understand current trends and scenarios. Every year Grand View Research accomplishes more than 300 multi-country market studies to optimize consulting for clients.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States